xisto Community
karlo

Faster Than Firefox! check this out

I have stopped using firefox a month ago because it lags or hangs my system and eats soo many resources... so I have decided to use opera (the beta version) it's fast but it renders a little fast but full of errors on the page... means that sometimes the layout of the page is not good as mozilla engine... or gecko engine... so I have decided to use Moox.ws build... it's fast! god it's fast!!! try it for your self... you won't loose anything! http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

try it for yourself today!

P.S

Is there a browser available for windows that uses the KHTML engine?

This was mentioned before somewhere, it seems as though the newer versions are out. Last time I checked they were at version 9.However, I didn't see much more of an improvement. If you want real improvement, download and install the Tweak Network Settings extension and enable pipelining.

hm.... it sounds a little too good "Firefox build M3", do you think its going to work properly? Does it have the structural integrity as the original?? I am going on and trusting the site... I hope its as good as they say.

I have been using FireFox for some time now and it has been performing better than my IE V6. I have never bothered to use any other one, but if you say that this one is good enough, I will consider giving it a trial.

hrmm Ive been using firefox.. I dont like how sometimes it displays certain sites differently and sometimes it views them all messed up especially with tables etc... Im going to give this a try.. but I do like firefox's tab browsing ability .. if IE had that integrated it would be alot better :D

hrmm Ive been using firefox.. I dont like how sometimes it displays certain sites differently and sometimes it views them all messed up especially with tables etc...  Im going to give this a try.. but I do like firefox's tab browsing ability .. if IE had that integrated it would be alot better :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only reason that some websites appear to be "messed up" is because they are very poor web designers and by poor i mean they are not good at coding and therefore it does not display correctly, they are more than likely trying to use personalized dhtml and such that they have made improperly. IE is more forgiving in that sense and usually will display most anything even if it is coded improperly.

It doesnt matter if the website is good.... it's the product that matters to me. I love firefox, and will give this a try. Firefox is better then IE and appearntly this is better then Firefox...so there you have it :D

It doesnt matter if the website is good.... it's the product that matters to me. I love firefox, and will give this a try. Firefox is better then IE and appearntly this is better then Firefox...so there you have it  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya ok, so if you improperly code a webpage and the browser fails to process it then its the browsers fault... i think you need to rethink your logic, the programming of the webpage is a major factor especially in dhtml and other scripting pages, some browsers handle them differently but if you do it properly then it will work in all browsers because there is a standard for compatibility..

Although I am using Mozilla Firefox for very long time I will try Opera,becase I (from your posts) see that you are satisfied.I am download it now.I'll post here my opinion when I try it... :D

For those who has no problem in using Firefox, don't try to use Opera.Opera has a more complicated interface, you'll get confused....Btw, this topic makes me wonder, will IE ever going to implement the "tab" system?LoL

I saw no speed difference between these two. Maybe it would be noticeable if tested on slower computers. Plus I am already used to firefox so I got no reason to change.

in what way is this opera faster? i didnt even notice a speed difference between internet explorer and firefox, i still think firefox is the greatest webbrowser i have found, where can i find more about this opera (sorry im a n00b) :D