xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aymoon05

Download Winamp 5.32 Free

First of all, dont spam in this forum. If you are going to talk about a piece of software, like winamp, tell us why it is good and why we should use it and not just say download it. All of us are interested in software that performs well but we wont download software people spam. I use winamp and this is a disgraceful post to it. They dont spam their software so why should you? First of all, the reason I like winamp is that is doesnt use as many system resources as WMP or ITunes, its very easy to use, supports almost all the music formats, plays videos really well, has wonderful skins including one called ClearOne that looks amazing with Vista and also has plugins for everything. Mine automatically starts playing when opened and has a DSP plugin that really makes my MP3's sound amazing on my 7.1 system.See this is along the lines of what you should have posted and not just download winamp.