xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Hotmail With 1gb

Microsoft has finally set Hotmail the World's first web mail service to be in competetion with Gmail and Yahoo. It recently announced 1GB space for new users of Hotmail, the transformation from 250MB to 1GB is really great.This makes the loyal users of Hotmail like me to be happy.The integration of Live Mail Beta has also made the experience easier. But I'd frankly say that the Mail interface of the Google is the Best I've seen so far in my life, I'm saying this from my experience of trying out 70 different eMail services.Lets wait and see whether Microsoft brings any new features to its service to get its Market Share in the Web Mail Scenario.-------------------------------------Livingston Samuel JP a.k.a delivi

1GB is good for any email provider really, since most likely you won't use it all unless you fill it up with attachments and tons upon tons of old or saved emails. But Yahoo! offers 2GB of free space, so if you're really in it for the storage capacity i'd go with Yahoo! MAil if I were you.

Hotmail has customised its interface and hence loads faster and has more feature attached to your e-mail account than what gmail offers.Presently Gmail is under huge critisim for the various vulnerabilities. So I'd say it is no longer safer using gmail.

I stopped using GMail simply because e-mails sent through their service just kept getting sent back as undelivered, I don't know if that's just me or not, but either way it put me off.I've been with Hotmail for a while and have never encountered any problems with their services. My account always has been and always will be free, and a while back my inbox was increased from being 25MB to being 250MB.The fact that they're increasing it further is simply fantastic news and I applaud Microsoft for it.

Well, gee... it's about time... I was wondering what took them so long-- not that I use Hotmail anyway. I was just wondering why it took so long for them to do it after Gmail and Yahoo! jumped into the heat. (Of course, Gmail's still in the lead when it comes to capacity.) Lack of funds? Anyway, good for those people who still use Hotmail. I know quite a handful that still do.

Edited by icemarle (see edit history)