xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
githoko

Acceptance For Hosting Account How do you know you have been accepted for hosting?

I have searched the forums high and low to find this information. I have tried using the menu link, but that is definately incorrect. I have more than enough credits and have made the application, only I am not sure whether the results will be posted on a forum, and if so, which one; or whether they will be sent to my email address.Please help.

When an admin accepts your application for free hosting he will reply to the topic saying "Xisto FREE WEB HOSTING ACCOUNT APPROVED" An email will also be sent to the address you specified.

Upon approval, you can create your account here.

Notice from electriic ink:
Moved out of Xisto - Web Hosting forum

Once your account is setup, you will get the details of your hosting account on your screen. Just save it :-)

Once your account is setup, you will get the details of your hosting account on your screen. Just save it :-)

Thanks. Looks great, but I do not see jsp or tomcat amongst the feature and unfortunately that is all I can develop in.

What do I do now?

You may request for JSP or Tomcat activation for your account by sending an email to support{at}Xisto - Web Hosting{dot}comSend your request with following information:Your forum ID:Your cPanel username:Your server: GammaYour domain/sub-domain name:Your request: i.e. I would like to request JSP support/activation for my account to support my script (include script)And please wait for the response. Depending on the request you may or may not be granted at this time.