xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

E-gold Fee how much?

Hello! Well soon i ll get paid on one of paid to post sites and i want to know one thing. Can you please tell me how much money does e-gold take for their fee. Do you understand? here is an example: my friend has paypal account and when he received his $10 from ptp sites he saw that he only got $9.11. Paypal took him $0.89. Can you tell me how much does e-gold take?

From what i know E-gold is not like any other payment processing system, it uses real Gold Bullion and is its own currency.

Fees as follows:

Clicking a payment costs nothing. The maximum fee for receiving any e-gold payment is 0.05 grams, about fifty cents (in 2002 US dollars or about 70 cents in 2004) worth of e-metalŽ.

e-gold payment is 0.05 grams,

Thats grams of gold by the way :P

so they take 0.05 grams of gold. Can you tell me how much is that?

so they take 0.05 grams of gold. Can you tell me how much is that?

Read the quote fully.

Clicking a payment costs nothing. The maximum fee for receiving any e-gold payment is 0.05 grams, about fifty cents (in 2002 US dollars or about 70 cents in 2004) worth of e-metalŽ.

They don't take much for a fee.Actually I think they charge less than Paypal or any other online payment system.I don't know how much exactly they charge, but I can give you a good example.I received a payment from a GPT program 1$ worth of e-gold.The fee was only 0.05 $ worth of e-gold.So.. Thats 0.05$ fee for receiving 1$....But I think that changes when you receive larger payment...I'm not sure..But I like e-gold anyways, since I cant use paypal ;)

The fee is 5% of your balance received.

If you received $1, there will be a $0.05 fee. But also, receiving $10 would mean a $0.50 fee, and so on. You may end up paying huge amounts because of this. Keep in mind PayPal's personal account is fee-free. If you can deal with a $650/month limit, this is the best route to go. Combine this with their fee-free US banking for uploading/downloading funds, and this is the easiest and cheapest way to go for US users. It's more convenient than worrying about exchanging e-gold between third party companies.

Yeah I know that free paypal account is fee less but the problem is that my country can only have paypal account but really cant use it. I cant send money or anything else so i dont see the point of having that paypal account. I am using e-gold because its accepted world wide and i registered it when i was starting in one MLM program. Thanks for the information guys!