xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #54 Voting

Saint-Michael

Posted Image (My entry is going for both sites)

MIGUE2k7

Posted Image

Posted Image

MICH

Posted ImagePosted Image

Of course most votes wins, now this is how the voting will be done

Saint-Michael
Sig 1: 0

MIGUE2k7
Sig 2: 0

MICH

Saint-Michael

MIGUE2k7

Sig 1: 1

MICH

There are some good features in all of the entries, probably every one has a feature which if they were all in one banner would make an excellent logo. I like the fading on SM's, the star and cog in Mich's, but the first of Migue's submissions is the most balanced and suitable as a 'Branding' for the Xisto sites.

Haslip; you vote for both :P.

Both my votes go to Migue. I esspesially like the Xisto logo, it's simply amazing, and it flows perfectly.

Saint-MichaelSig 1: 0

MIGUE2k7
Sig 1: 2
Sig 2: 1

MICH

MIGUE2k7
Sig 1: 3
Sig 2: 2

MICH

branding-wise, i'd go for migue's designs too. looks like migue was reading into a lot of web 2.0 design style guides lately, with his use of BIG, clear, bold, strong text logos. :P

I too am going with MIGUE2k7, both designs are bold and bright. The colors flow nicley and I especially like the mirror effect on the Tra17 one. Good work!

Saint-Michael

MIGUE2k7

Sig 1: 4

Sig 2: 3

MICH

MIGUE2k7
Sig 1: 5
Sig 2: 3

MICH

My asta vote goes to mich because i like the overall design and by trap vote goes to migue because it looks nice and smooth

MIGUE2k7
Sig 1: 5
Sig 2: 4

MICH

I like MIGUE2k7's simple design for the Xisto. The "star" effect and stuff. Whereas, Mich has a nice, simple Trap sig. :P

MIGUE2k7
Sig 1: 6
Sig 2: 5

MICH

Both my votes go to MIGUE2k7, he has done an excellent job at both of them. I like the lens flare and the reflection in the Xisto logo and the Xisto logo is just brilliant, it stands out so well.

Saint-MichaelSig 1: 1

MIGUE2k7
Sig 1: 6
Sig 2: 5

MICH

I voted for SM's Trap Logo and Mich's Xisto logo.
these are two that look more professional. But SM should make the logo a little more sharper, because it's blurred too much.

Saint-Michael

MIGUE2k7

Sig 1: 7

Sig 2: 6

MICH

I vote for MIGU2k7's Xisto logo and MIDU2k7's Xisto logo.

I love everything about the Xisto logo, especially the font and the way the sunburst casts a shadow on the text. For the Xisto logo, the glint on the "s" and the "o" is great and for the both the colours used work perfectly.

@SM: The colours don't "shine" like Migue's, which I think is what attract most people to Migue's. The blur doesn't help either.

@Mich: The Xisto logo is the better of the two and I was almost going to vote for that instead of Migue's. Your Xisto logo has some nice text but that's really all it has.

Good work though!

Sorry if my criticisms don't make any sense. It's hard to put my finger on it for some of them.