xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Puneet Thakkar

Suggestion On Link Popularity

I have done directory submission, search engine submissions, Rss submissions and article submission for my Loan refinance related website and now i wanna do paid submission for getting into yahoo and for getting more visitors (traffic) to my website and also wanna rank well in search engines.Will paid submission bring effect to the rankings of my website ?tell me some ways to do paid submission and if possible in which directories or websites or search engines shall i do paid submission ?Thanks in advance.Puneet M

What type of directory submission have you done? If you haven't done so make sure you get your site listed in the Dmoz directory. Visit them at http://www.dmoz.org/. It may take a few weeks to have your site reviewed, but its the open source directory that many large search engines use.Very beneficial to be listed in there...