xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 012

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion Need Some Help

Ok, my character in Oblivion is really good in Light Armor. I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get some Elven Armor and Weapons. I had a chance to get a Elven Bow and Longsword but the people i killed that had them were in the arena, so that didnt help at all. I have checked so many of the stores that sell armor and weapons and none of them have it. I dont know, do i have to be a certain level before i can buy it from merchants? Or is there some places where i can just get it. So if you know of any place i can get Elven Armor or Weapons please tell me.

You have to be certain level to get differnet items. When you get higher levels different items are avaliable in the game below is a quick guide that i use. Enjoy. WeaponIron-1Fine Iron-n/aSteel-2Fine Steel-n/aSilver-4Dwarven-6Elven-9Glass-12Ebony-16Daedric-20These levels are required for you to get these wepons on foot not to buy them from stores. The level for that is different or you just cant buy certain things from stalls you have to find them of take from a dead enemyLight ArmorLevel 1 Fur 3 Leather 6 Chainmail 10 Mithril 15 Elven 20 Glass Heavy ArmorLevel1 Iron3 Steel6 Dwarven10 Orcish15 Ebony20 DaedricI hope this helps. If you dont understand what i have put just let me know and ill explain the best i can.

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

Unless its something you can buy in a shop you need to search around for camp sites and kill the bandits. thats usually the best way or searching mines and stuff.

I am also a user of Light Armour and I actually have a hefty elven set. I also have many, many, different enchanted weapons (level 18). Gray Fox of the Theives guild, Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, and Grand Champion of the Arena. The way I got most of my equipment was off highway men actually. If you ride around for a bit you will most likely run into one. Or another way to find some gear is to take some side quests and usually if it involves killing someone, you might find some good Light Armour. I am not sure how well your combat skills are but I am good with Blades/Marksmen/Sneak/Security. So the best way I feel is to just get it off the people you kill. Good luck hope you get your armour. Cheers,Jester

I am also a user of Light Armour and I actually have a hefty elven set. I also have many, many, different enchanted weapons (level 18). Gray Fox of the Theives guild, Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, and Grand Champion of the Arena. The way I got most of my equipment was off highway men actually. If you ride around for a bit you will most likely run into one. Or another way to find some gear is to take some side quests and usually if it involves killing someone, you might find some good Light Armour.
I am not sure how well your combat skills are but I am good with Blades/Marksmen/Sneak/Security. So the best way I feel is to just get it off the people you kill. Good luck hope you get your armour.

Cheers,
Jester

Another thing you could do, is to find a highwayman, pay him when he demands money, and wait for the imperial legions to come by, i did this for a while, with the grey fox cowl. It was quite fun... Has anybody done the goblin trouble quest? thats fun!!!

Another thing you could do, is to find a highwayman, pay him when he demands money, and wait for the imperial legions to come by, i did this for a while, with the grey fox cowl. It was quite fun... Has anybody done the goblin trouble quest? thats fun!!!

Yeah but the thing is about killing a guard is they only have heavy armour! So I suppose that is good if you are primary in that skill. But I find that light armour is better because I heard that it doesn't slow you down as much as heavy armour does. Then again, if you become the top rank of any armour it doesn't effect you :D. The best way though for a person who has a primary stat of sneak is to go up behind them and kill them. To level it up just walk in the sneak position for a while. After a while you eventually get enough to skill to bypass an enemy's armour when striking them in sneak. If that happens, why not just sneak kill both the guards and the highwaymen :P!

Also on a less related note, I was curious if anyone had seen that Kajit in blue robes that runs when you see him. I wanted to know if he surved any real importance, I have followed him for quite some time but he never seems to stop running! If anyone has any information on him that would be awsome.

Cheers,
Jester

Elven Bow

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

Ok, I'm level 1o, and for the life of me I cannot find an elven bow anywhere, checked shops, killed bandits and marauders, what do I need to do?!?! >.<

-question by oblivionplayerlol

elven armour/weaponsElder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

I don't really know where you can get the armour, but around level 9 or so lots of people have elven weapons so I just kill them. Or the best place to start, is the ayleid ruins scatter around cyrodiil. Good luck man, hope you accomplish your goal. :)

-reply by chase

puzzled!!Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

FRUSTRATION! I cant find any dragons tongue! I got kicked out of the mages guild for theft(theives gulid quest)...And then I became a vampire! bad combination! I have to talk to rominus polius about the cure, but he wont talk to me because I havent gotten his requirements for re-entry into the mages guild...Please, by the Nine Divines(bad pun lol), HELP ME!

-question by chase

ok this is where I just got my elven bow go find pells gate by the old bridge and the woman with the arrows has what I found was some poisoned/enchanted arrows dwarven arrows elven bow and 37 gold and the rest of the stuff isn't worth picking up

elven armour + cool claymoreElder Scrolls 4 OblivionIf you do the fighters guild quest line you will have to kill a guy whom has elven armour and a magic claymore you can take from his body.-reply by Mr B 55

Khajit in blue robesElder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

Yeah I hate that annoying guy he lead me to Cheydinhal dark brotherhood sanctary and disappeared, so I reckon he's a member of the dark brotherhood. 

-reply by Silver (seriously thats my name)

that khajiit that runs around in blue robes, he's 'something something the liar' I cant remember his full name, but I remember the liar part... And he is near impossible to kill without a strong spell with good area damage. And as for the elven armor, maro rufus in best defence (imperial market) should have it, if not, just go into telepe (small ruins where you find black bow bandits) above the white stallion lodge, they usually have both heavy AND light armor. If all the above fails, just do as others suggested, but with a horse (faster travelling); ride or run the trails around cyrodil. Though, I find that the straighter the road, the easier and more likely you are to run into highwaymen. Bandits are also a good source of decent weapons and armor.