xisto Community
Kubi

New Sig (requested)

Been a while since I posted a sig. I did it for a request on another forum..

Posted Image

I cut the render myself, it's a band logo "D12". Some rap group I guess. The colors/render/text is per request. :P.

The border is white, because the forum from which this was requested is a dark color.

Comments?

I like it. good brushing and use of colour. i like the purple colour if thats what it is.lol i think it could be better if the finger on right was more visable and then blended rarther than what looks like is brushed over. Text is ok but hey everyone has problems with text especially me so i cant comment on text.lolI like the render too but i think you should have put your name on it somewhere too as kind of claiming it as your work. i like to brand most of my good work with my name most of the time. I deny the poor stuff.lolGood work bro keep them coming.

Thanks for the comments. Well, I trust the people I make sigs for. So I don't expect them to claim the work for themselves. If they did they'd get asked to make one. lol.

i like the left hand side of it. however the right hand side is bland, not empty but just simple and well..... takes away from what you did on the left. Brushing is good but not by itself. Maybe get another object in there or something?Also the sig looks too high to me, try making the sig a bit smaller height wise, and width wise seeing as there isn't much to fill in the right hand side.P.S. just an idea that popped into my head but if you made that into a png and cut away the right hand side so it ands were the hand ends, that would be cool.otherwise nice job!