xisto Community
sawung

Hello. Sampuransun

Hello sawung, that's the fastest and shortest introduction, I think, is here on the forum. I visited indonesia, from about 3 years, it is a magnificent country. What a liked about it the most, is the seafood there, I tasted things that I never tasted before, like the yellow watermellon, I know it is green, but there it is in yellow. It tasted so good!!! By the way, I like to eat, but I'm not that fat. If someone is going there and wants to call, how will he do it if you didn't specify your cellphone number?! I suggest you read the readme file it is HIGHLY important.Welcome aboard!!

Hello sawung Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Your intro is short and sweet. We would really like to know more about you. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hey sawung! Indonesia is kind of far away from America, but I might want to go there someday. I'm only 14 though, not planning on making any big trips, but if I do decide to go there, I'll make sure to give you a call. Have fun here at Xisto, and read the rules like everyone else said. Hopefully I'll see you around!