xisto Community
knight17

Can I Transfer Credits From Astahost

Nope. The accounts are seperate and transferring the credits is not an option. I know what you mean, though. I have about 170 over there, too.

And why dont you try to stay in both forums? You can keep posting here and in Xisto, then you can always ask for the hosting in whatever site you liked more.

If your hosting application over at Xisto is more geared toward gaming, and not technology, your application can be transfered to Xisto. That is, if you're approved. But you'll need to remain active here afterwards. Or, you could simply purchase credits after you get hosted. But we like it when we have active members :lol:.

hey knight `7 we can work it out like you transfer credits to my Xisto account and i will transfer my Xisto credits to your account as i love to post on Xisto more than Xisto,if ypu are interested in it pm me

hey knight `7 we can work it out like you transfer credits to my Xisto account and i will transfer my Xisto credits to your account as i love to post on Xisto more than Xisto,if ypu are interested in it pm me

Very interesting barter system.
Actually Xisto is more versatile in terms of flexibility and content coverage. Xisto on the other hand works on more sophisticated technology related posts.
Edited by buxgoddess (see edit history)