xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Music what kind do you like?

Music  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rock has been always my favorite kind of music, especially Alternative and Sentimental Punk, but i also like a few of Jazz, like the songs that are played on the old cartoon ''Hey Arnold'' ^_^I dont know so many people that like jazz but i see it already has 2 votes :lol:

I prefer to listen to rock music and mainly alternative rock like Third Eye Blind, Nine Days, etc. However, there is only one type of music i can not stand listening to and that is Country. I have never been able to get into it. All other genres i dont mind listening to since they all have their place and time like Rap at bars, partys, etc since it is good music to dance to.

I also like rock but mostly a bit of everything, especially the old stuff like the 80s and 90s. I don't go for mindless "music" like the bands who write "songs" for the sack of writing them and the money.

I like rock, rap, hip hop, heavy metal and some SKA. Kottonmouth Kings for the win baby, got some of the best beats and wicked lyrics. I've had Day Dreamin Fazes stuck in my head for like 6 years now, lol.

I voted for Rock, but I guess Classic Rock is a better definition of the Music I prefer to listen to. The Beatles, Stones, and the whole 60's and 70's.

i love rock/metal/alternative music so i just put heavy metal... but some of my most fav bands are system of a down, metallica, disturbed, avenged sevenfold... so on and so forth....but i also have this thing for 80's and 90's music... i get really nostalgic sometimes when i listen to alot of 90's music... but i love it any ways

i chose "other" - because in my opinion, music today has no clear-cut style, there are so many specific influences in songs these days! But i love everything, you'd be supriised! ii liike R&B, Rock, HipHop, Garage, Grime, Dancehall, Niche, Bhangra, Indie, Dance, Arabic, Rai&B, Latin, Dance, Reggeaton. - Anything that sounds good to me. im not a fan of the old hard-core rock or death-metal stuff though, its just not me =|

Edited by qu33n.Bee//x (see edit history)

I like rock the best. But before I started listening to it I listened to rap. Now I hate rap besides when I listen to it in my car because of my sound system. Too bad rock doesnt have as much bass as rap though...