xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Happy New Year! 2007 From Trap17

May your New Year be fille with attainment of prosperous and plethora of your wishes and dreams!To all members of Xisto, we wish you the bestest in everything for coming New Days and thank you for supporting Xisto throughout the years. Without our members Xisto would not be here. Let all your old be fade away,let your New comings cast this Day.May your past be lost in abyssand your future will be filled with a bliss.Even though we might've learned much,with wisdom that 2006 offered bunch;but that would mean we lost our yearnfor we still have much to learn.So I pray for your endless flame to know more each day,and let your continuing quest may bring every New Day.We wish you a Happy and Healthful New Year everybody!From Xisto Staff team.

i hope everyone new years s horrid, no really i hope not of that and say "hurray for da new year' may everybody have a good 07 and not get to drunken off the wiskey.

Happy New Year to everyone around Xisto (and not only :D ).May the year 2007 bring you what you didn't have in 2006 :lol:and the last but not least: have fun with your friends / family ^_^

Happy New Year to all the Xisto members and their family.May God fulfill all your dreams this year and you achieve what you deserve.

Best wishes to all Xisto family, people who works in it and people who "lives" in it. I hope 2007 will be a better year for everyone and friends. And don?t drink too much celebrating the new year (supposing that you haven?t celebrated it yet in your respective countries :lol: ).

Happy New Year everyone. I'm glad we've been able to make it through another good year, and may 2007 be even better. I hope you have a safe and happy new year. Don't drink, and if you do, don't drive. Make sure that the wicks are completely out before you go check a dud firework. :lol: And aim in the air, not at cars or woods. ^_^ Ahh forget it, go get drunk and set off fireworks.