xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
squeaky

Good-bye And Thank You Trap17!

Well the title says it all and I wanted to let Xisto know that its doing great and I had no problems or anything, but I have now moved to a bigger and possible better server. I won't need hosting from Xisto anymore and I've backed up all my files on my computer so its safe to be deleted. Although I do not need the hosting from Xisto anymore, I wish to stay in this wonderful community of help and support. If I could, I would request to wait out my last 10 days before my hosting is terminated and keep this account on the forum for help and to help others. Thank you all so much, I shall see you on the forums still in some time, but not much anymore. If anyone wants to know what my new host are, they are good-host and i6networks. Farewell and Good-bye to everyone! :lol:Edit: Website: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by squeaky (see edit history)

I must really try this web-hosting sometime in the future; i6networks, if you claim it is even better than Xisto, then it must be some amazing host to have more than 100% uptime and all the features which a paid Xisto hosting (Xisto - Web Hosting.com) has. In any case, I wish you luck and hope you will be back to post regularly and participate in the discussion here at the forum :lol:

Good luck with your new server. You can visit our forum at anytime. Your hosting account can be deactivated by YOU via the Process page. Otherwise your account will be deleted once your hosting credit reaches -30. Keep in touch!

It's always sad to see a member go, of course it would be good to spread the word to others who are looking for a stepping stone. So enjoy your new hosting and make sure to post when you get the chance.

Good luck with the hosting and going onto bigger things with your site, and you are welcome to post here at the Xisto forum anytime. In fact, feel free to stop by whenever you can!