xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Paintball

Paintball  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey im just wondering what do you guys/girls think is better to play on paintball either woodsball or speedball? and if you choose woodsball lemme know why if you choose speedball same goes :lol:greetz and happy new year

Woodsball, because it is a bit slower pace and in my opinion more stratigic.

exactly, I agree with you, thats why I voted for woodsball. plus, I am a sniper at heart :P

I'm not actually a 'paint baller' my self, but if I did I would probably go for the more slower and where there is more strategy involved and picking up from you lot discussing it, i pick up it is Woodsball. Correct? Hmm... Maybe I should start to get into these sports. They seem pretty fun and... different! :PHave fun paint balling!-Tom

If its more gentler and strategic, then woodball. But I'm used to playing paintball and find it more easier for me. Although I'll admit that sniping in woodsball is fairly good.

Never heard it referred to as "woodball" before, but that's the one I'm familiar with. Fun, territorial and in a weird way in natural, I definitely have to agree that it is also strategic. For the longest time I used a cheap little single shot gun that burned through CO2 cartridges like... well I guess like a paintballer goes through paintballs. It can be an expensive sport!

Would you mind explaining was speed/woodsball is? I know what paintball is, not sure of the others.

I vote woodsball, your team can act more strategic and the team with more brains is usually comes out with the win. HAHA my friends got pinned up by some police members the other day when they were playing in the local forest. The police forced were equiped with AR-15's and scared the crap out of them.Grenade

paint balling is so much fun either way, i love both ways. but if i had to choose i would say that woodsball because there is a lot more planning and theres also a lot more strategy that has to be used when you play woodsball, so i would def. choose that one. but the other kind is also good, but this one is just better in my opinion.

MatrixdudejI have never played paintball before. So I don't really know which one it is. But I would really love to try that. I see it on tv a lot and I always get into it but you know how it is. But what is the difference between the two? Please reply back.Brandon Smith

hmm well now that i think about it ive changed my mind i like woodsball when your in no hurry just wanna go snipe and stuff but if you just wanna like test skill like for picking a team and just messing around speedballedit:this was based on my skill id say when your beggining do speedball maybe like 3 rounds until you get used to it then later maybe go play some woodsball

Edited by Matrixdudej (see edit history)