xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietonline

Can I Put Ads On My Website google , yahoo

I have bought a domain .But before I bought that domain, its owner already put yahoo ads/ adsense ads on their website.Now, I own this domain, can I put my own adsense ads or yahoo ads on my website with this domain.Please let me know whether I can place it or not.thanks

Yes you can but the previous owner has to cancel out those ads in order for you to put your own on or you will get denied because his ads are already on that domain.

I have bought a domain .But before I bought that domain, its owner already put yahoo ads/ adsense ads on their website.Now, I own this domain, can I put my own adsense ads or yahoo ads on my website with this domain.Please let me know whether I can place it or not.thanks

You can put AdSense on your site if you have permission of your Hosting provider, and to put domain to that hosting you have to put DNS url

just add your adsense script into your index file at anywhere you like. for sure it works just like what i did but adsense btw is not good for me :XD: still got no earnings lol

You got to have at least 1000 users coming at your website per day for it to work. But adsense only works if you are willing to sacrifice your site's design/beauty a little bit. Because ads have to be right next to main content. Because people don't even read most of the ads if they're at the side. Ads work better with blogs and forum softwares. Because you can put ads right in between posts. That way they're always relating to the post, and since users get a better vantage point if they're near the post, there is more chance of them being clicked on.
Having said that, I'm not much of an expert in regards to adsense myself. I haven't made any earning with them as of yet either. lol

There are other companies besides adsense as well. If you don't get accepted or if you get banned from adsense, you should try some of them out. I use bidvertiser.com they are not too bad. If you are on adsense though, make sure you be careful with it. Adsense can make you a lot of money, but if you're not careful you will get banned and lose your money.

on that same note (sort of). Does google put a limit on the number of ads (that are not google) that you can have on your website. Not that you would want to litter your sites with advertisements or anything