xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinksardonic

Concerts

Since this is Music and Movies, I thought it might be interesting to ask:

What concerts have you seen this summer, or are going to see soon?

I've seen Dashboard Confessional, Jet, Dave Matthews, The Get Up Kids, Dream Theater

I'm going to see Maroon 5, Sarah McLaughlan, Modest Mouse, and Dashboard Confessional (again.. hehe)

... I've seen Dashboard Confessional, Jet, Dave Matthews, The Get Up Kids, Dream Theater...

Drean Theater is one of my most favourite band.
very complicated music with unpredictable beat.
once hearing, we never bored repeating. wow..
Untortunately i just ever seen them at the video.

well...here on Music fest called "Gitarijada"...Played Girlschool and Hypodust...and i hope i will manage to go to Nightwish concert in Budapest 26.10....also... Gorgoroth, Machine Head, and Canibal Corpse

It's been a few months. I saw Fantomas and Melt Banana back in March. One of the best shows I've ever been to. I think I might be going to see the Melvins/ Trevor Dunn Trio next month. I'm not supposed to know yet since it's my birthday present!

You got to see Dave Matthews? Lucky.But I haven been able to see several very good concerts this summer. I've been to Diana Krall, Marc Cohn (Best Concert Ever Award), and Richard Thompson. Every one of them was exellent. I actually like Diana Krall's music even more now after her concert. Also, Richard Thompson's opener was Jackie Greene, who is fabulous and will definately be big in the next few years. He's the only opening show I've ever seen to be called back out for a encore, heh,