xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

What Did Everyone Get Or Give For Christmas

Everyone post what they gave or recieved this Christmas... Ill startThis christmas was a very good one and here is what I got...32 inch 1080i Panasonic HDTVDirecTV High Definition to pick up High Definition channels from DirecTV3 Lewis Black DVD's - this guy is hilariousXbox 360 Monster Cable Pack with Fiber Optic Sound cablesGears Of War for the Xbox 360 - Very fun gameCall of Duty 3 - I think I like this game even better than Gears Of WarXbox 360 Wireless MicrophoneXbox 360 Play and Charge KitClothes from abercrombieSouth Park season 7 :lol: Thats just about it... all that stuff was from mom dad aunt and grandma and grandpa

Some games for the PC (World of Warcraft, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3"Mezo fan (it is summer down here after all),Bottle of wine.. (cant be bothered checking the label lol)and $120 in cash.

ReceivedOne book - Eragon (Already had it so gave it to my cousin and was given something else instead)Cds - Creed's Greatest HitsHinderJosh Groban's AwakeNatalie Grant's AwakeningCars SoundtrackEragon SoundtrackDVDs - Zorros 1 and 2The Princess BrideSpidermans 1 and 2DaredevilClothsGaveSeveral things, main thing was a necklace I gave my sister that was her birthstone, georgous, that she loved and wore to our pictures we had taken the next day at this place called flash. . .I think. . .in the polaris mall in Ohio. Nifty place. Love our pictures.

Wow, what a list of things people received. I only got an iPod and a microwave for big items. Also some perfume, a couple of sweaters and candy. Looks like Santa wasn't impressed with my behavior last year when I see how much everybody else got. :P I guess I will have to do better this year. :P

As for the giving, I gave money, DVDs, Breyer horse, and clothing.

You suck! Rich snob :P Just kiddingI gotClotheseRimsA ticket to the opera (grose)a ticket to see the houston rockets play (Yippe)A work benchweightsA spoon that says (I love you)and two 100 dollars gift certificates (one to best buy and one to Meijers!)

Well I got the chance to live on earth for another Christmas and spend some quality time with my family for Christmas! I feel that is the best thing you could ever get in the world. Nothing can ever beat family love and a good time. Also I got a piano and other things. :PHope you all had a great Christmas!-Tom

Yeah, family is another thing about christmas, whether if its a big gathering, or just the close family. We just had the household for christmas in 2006 (even though the gathering up on the coast was meant to be this year), but the extended family all came up here last year (and lead to a rather crowded house, and people stacking up in bedrooms and living rooms :P).