xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Lancelot

A Brand New Clan This is abpout a clan that I have started and need members for.

Hey guyz I started a new clan its called {:KOW:}, it stands for Knights of War. I have the forums up but still needs work and members.
It is a Call of Duty 2 clan.
Click here to go to the forums
The Forums
The Homepage

I have someone else in there. I'll give you admin and moderator rights to the forums. I just need some members. Now I don't have money for a server or even ts right now, but if someone would like start with a server and start paying for ts, whenever I get money I will start paying if you want. Please I need members badly.

Edited by Sir Lancelot (see edit history)

Hey guyz I started a new clan its called {:KOW:}, it stands for Knights of War. I have the forums up but still needs work and members. Click here to go to the forumsThe Forums
The Homepage

I have someone else in there. I'll give you admin and moderator rights to the forums. I just need some members. Now I don't have money for a server or even ts right now, but if someone would like start with a server and start paying for ts, whenever I get money I will start paying if you want. Please I need members badly.

What is this "clan" group?

I think you should check out other sites before giving up. I advise all you gamers get a program called xfire. http://www.xfire.com/. It is a awesome software that records your gaming hours has in-game messaging and a video adn screenshot taker ingterated into it. It has i think over 13million members already and one of the most played games is cod2. Maybe you should look for members there.