xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Website Help Needed Php Coding

Currently i'm working on a project of Knowledge Base website. I've to add a huge number of pages with lot of data. I've already created the page templates (i.e) designed page layout for each catergory i'm includingin my website.i want a tool or any coding by which I can add the contents of the page in a single page by specifying the file name.I want it to place the contents in the correct place or table and save it in the name i'm specifying.What I need is not a WIWYG editor but like the "New Post" Page in the forum.I've to just specify the title, contents, links and the filename(optional) the page should be created automatically and it should be individual page accessible by the web search engines like google, msn.Please help me.

With a news system you can set up different sections with different ID in which all you have to do is put in a php include with that ID and your set. So you won't have to edit the pages every time, and all you have to do with the news system is edit your news files accordingly to what you need and your set if you go to gfxtrap.com you can see how we set it up with cute news.