xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietonline

Earn Money Just For Surfing The Web

do you want to earn money while you are surfing the web?

If you haven’t yet heard about AGLOCO, you need to listen up! This new company, founded by a bunch of Stanford MBA students, is creating quite a buzz. Their slogan is ‘Own the Internet’… and that’s what it’s about: you’re getting back some of the money you generate for e-businesses just by surfing as you usually do. Skeptical? Well, here’s why I chose to join:

1) $$$ - I will earn ownership in the company (in the form of shares) and will then begin earning substantial money if this thing blows up (and I have nothing to lose if it doesn’t.)

2) Simplicity - I use the Internet just as I always have… I just get paid to do it!

3) Getting my share! - I like the idea of getting my share of all the billions of wealth being created on the Internet – even if I am not going to be a millionaire because of this.

here is the webiste with those information

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by vietonline (see edit history)

man this is unbelivelable how can they pay for just surfing the internet, surely there must be something fishy in this, I'm heading over ther to check more about this....

I think they will pay you, when you join into this program, you will download their viewbar,and run it, this time you view the ads on the viewbar and surf the web.The advertiser will pay them and they will pay you.this like google ads.Sound good, just go for it.

I really don't trust the site, first of all you have to download something, second of all it has lots of referral links all over the place, and third of all I don't believe that it really works.

I smell a scam and/or spyware. Personally, I wouldn't do this. Anyone else can feel free to. It's not my problem, but just thought I'd throw out a fair warning.

hm... i don't really find it very much believable. as far as i can remember, money isn't as easy as that. the more i think about it the more i believe it's just a scam

OH MY GODDD!!! Another one of these again .Okay they do not work there is always some kind of trap or something and these things do not work. Trust me I have tried to make money on stupid worthless peice of trap (I mean trash) sites that are hosted by 11 year olds in their basement! DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS! please i was once neive and yound now i know what not to do and what to do and this is a def. no nO!

agloco is everywhere, but i am not yet find a payment proof from the site...i already join, but i really dont understand what have to do beside make junk site to promote our reff link...its better modif PHP script for money, than daydream for nothing...

Yea there has to be some kind of catch to this easy program. Along with the downloadable viewbar, who knows what your really getting when you d/l it. Those kind of offers seam way to easy to be easy you could say.Grenade

Well first of all, a blog for this? Hmm... Looks kinder fishy all ready. Earning money for surfing on the web, well that's very doubtfull. For the amount of time I spend on the web, I would be a millionaire and so would half of the world be aswell. Think about it, why isn't there millions of people doing this? If it is that easy? Well basicly because it is a scam.

Ohh!!!11 Here also...Everywhere I go on the Internet I see ad's for Agloco....They haven't even started yet, I went to their site to take a look... long time ago... and they said that their program is still in beta testing, and you wont be paid for nothing yet..I'm not surprised that I checked now again, and it still the same way....I don't know, but I think it sounds real fishy.

vietonline, perhaps i may quote your sig?

Posted Image

aglocoadvancedmember.blogspot.com- Want to exchange link with my site PM me

"want to exchange link with MY site PM me"? forgive me for any misunderstanding but are you saying it's your site? and that you are a former stanford student?

also i believe that site works simply by:

using ViewBar Beta (note it's in beta) to track your search habits. So perhaps if you were going onto online banking, they would be tracking the content on that site, possibly your transactions etc? Or at least the name of the bank you use, determined from the URL? They would also be able to tell what game sites you use, what websites you enjoy visiting etc. it's like spyware, except they pay you.

taking your credit card details and enjoying it.

so it's like being payed $2.50 an hour to allow a furniture designer into your house to observe you for a month so that they will know what furniture is best. i don't like the sound of it.

Edited by detportal (see edit history)