xisto Community
trp

Why Am I Still At 2 Posts?

I've posted about 7 or 8 times now (at least) and yet my thing still says 2. Every single one of my posts has been over 3 lines, but it's still not increasing!!!

Thats not such a problem since your post history indeed shows that you have more as two post already, guess its just a small forum bug.The mods and admins can view your true amount by viewing your post history just like other members (and you to) so stay relaxt you still can apply for hosting when you have 10 post with a minimum of 3 lines.

yeah its ok we will approve your post according to how many you have actually written since we have to review them. So dont worry about it for now, i will change if it doesnt go back to normal.

This is not a bug, and it is not accidental. Some forums - including the SPAM forum, The Vent, and The Request Hosting forum amongst others - have been intentionally set to not increase a users post count when they post within them. This has been done because posts made within those forums are not contributing to Xisto, and as such, do not contribute to your post count.