xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bryme

Invision Power Board Theme Or Skin Up For Grabs? I need a skin or theme for my IPB PLEASE

Hey Guys I was wondering if you guys have any IPB skins :lol: I have been looking for some all week.

Bryme Xisto - Web Hosting dont offer IPB skins as far as i know, they just offer web hosting. There are however skins available from IPS beyond for free

There are tons of sites with Invision Power Board skins. The site that comes to mind first is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. That site has all kinds of skins for Invision Power Board, it also has a lot of modications for it. But if you don't like any of the skins on there you can always go to Google and search for IPB Skins, IPB Templates, IPB Themes, or just change it up a bit to get different sites...

Computinghost does not offer IPB skins like TeeCee mention you would have to search for skin sites or if your a designer you could design and code your own skin or modify an existing one.