xisto Community
Florisjuh

The Farewell

Well after being a hosted member for over two years I think the time has come to say goodbye to the Xisto community. Although the community is still just as friendly as it was when Xisto was launched two years ago I've had a lot of problems staying active here, especially due to the growing demand of time spend on schoolwork.. I have finally decided to take my stuff from Xisto and to continue my site at Xisto - Web Hosting.It has been a great time here, thanks to all the admins like OpaQue and wassie who have been running this project from the start.. I couldn't have wished for a better free web host in the last few years.

Edited by Florisjuh (see edit history)

Well I'm sorry to see you go Florisjuh. I never really got to know you and I somehow seemed to miss your 1044 posts. It's a shame to see another member leave around here and I'm sure you will be missed by everyone.

I have not had the pleasure of actually discussing any topic with you despite your presence in Xisto for 2 years. But I wish you all the best and hope that someday you will come back to Xisto, for an advertisement, for chilling. Whatever that suits you

I recall all my error pages were going to your default site...remember those days? :lol: In fact, all Xisto 404 errors were sent to your site.Good luck to you in everything that you do. I think you'll find Xisto - Web Hosting to be even better than Xisto with extra services they provide.Keep in touch and don't be a stranger. And we'll keep the lights on for you.Best wishes,BH.