xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Energy Drinks what do you think is the best?

Energy drinks  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey,i wanted to know what you guys/girls think is the best energy drink Monster?Full throtle?Red Bull? personally i have only had monster red blue and green and i was wondering which i should try next or if i should just stick to monster lol ya i know kinda a wierd topic but anyway what do you think is the best?

well from a taste point of view id have to say other and go with "relentless" Damn that stuff tastes great, you also get like a pint of it in a can because they big cans! and they only cost about the same as red bul, just over a pound. Value for money would be either relentless as you get a lot of energy for a pound, or the tesco branded "kick" just like red bull but about half the price.Overall id say relentless because it tastes better and you get more for your money!

I don?t like them. I mean, in my country I think there?s only Red Bull from the above and it doesn?t taste too good in my opinion. So I don?t know about the other but in case Red Bull tastes better thatn the other two, just drink water! :lol:

Hm..I think that in different countries we have different energy drink brands and I have to admit that of all you have stated up there, I am only familiar with Red Bull. In Slovenia, where I live, we have Shark, BullDog and many other energy drinks. But I have to say that I still prefer Red Bull over any other...it works best with other drinks and cocktails and really gives you energy..So, therefore my choice was RED BULL;)

My favorite would have to be BEAVER BUZZ not just because of the taste but better the name. Who comes up with these things? Has anyone else heard of beaver buzz? I think it is just a Canadian thing.

I drink tons and tons of different energy drinks everyday. About two years ago my favorite energy drink was AMP by Mountain Dew. After having many many other ones I have grown to really like Monster Energy drinks. At one time all I was drinking was the green Monster Energy Drinks but I have found an even better one... I think the best energy drink ever is Monster Assault. It comes in a black and grey camoulflaged can with red letters. It kinda tastes like the green one but its even better. It has a slight slight fruit punch taste that you can barely tell, but it is also has more of a coke taste to it, its really hard to explain.

i hate redbull. it makes my toungue twitch[seriously!] i prefer gatorade. its really good to drink before anything. i am not the kind of a guy who works out or plays anything, but i prefer gatorade

I dont mind red-bull, but I tend to drink water more those days.. mainly either purified or the cheap bottled (in some cases natural spring) water from the local store or the nearest vending machine.

Red Bull, when I'm tired I'm not the perky sweet person my boss expects me to be when selling lottery tickets to geriatrics so I have a Red Bull before work and it gets me going as well as satisfies my tart sweet tooth. But god, I tried a V drink (another guarana based energy drink) once and to borrow words from Wilfred Owen "[it was]obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud".

i like gatorade however its wird i dont like it warm or fresh cold lol i like it like during halftime when yur playing a game when its warmer but not cold or warm lol but anyway i tried a couple other energy drinks and i love that canadian energy drink but it was hard to get in the U.S. lol but my cousins went there and brought some back,i like monster red,blue,and green but not oarange, i hat full throtle and vault amp is ok and thats where im at