xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Caffinated Soap

I have a bar of this soap in my little hand. And I'm wondering what might be the skin effects of such a soap? It smells really good, peppermenty. And it has caffine in it. The caffine is absorbed through the skin to give you a boast.So does anyone know what skin effects this could have? Dry scratchy skin? Red bloches? Anything?

Did a search on Google for "caffeine skin", and found many articles talking about that caffeine may prevent skin cancer. But who knows if this soap will work the same, or if too much caffeine in the skin will have bad side-effects. Too many articles about caffeine fighting skin cancer. I'll try to perform a search with a different query.

Did a search on Google for "caffeine skin", and found many articles talking about that caffeine may prevent skin cancer. But who knows if this soap will work the same, or if too much caffeine in the skin will have bad side-effects. Too many articles about caffeine fighting skin cancer. I'll try to perform a search with a different query.

I don't know if itd really give many side effects, like perhaps you could be allergic to it but it may not be because of the caffiene (or it could be, but it would just be you and some other people). I don't think it could really harm your skin, and it probably doesn't have a whole lot of caffiene to begin with.

Aha I read about this in Harper's Bazaar but I googled it a bit just then and caffeine is the active ingredient in many cellulite creams, it works to tighten blood vessels. This can temporarily give skin a slightly smoother appearance, but it has no effect on those fatty deposits that cause the problem.

WoW that's a funny one. It's like chewing tobacco but the soap kind. I think those business people who always need their coffee fix should use it, that way you're saving time.

it wouldn't probably have a side effect. it's more like those aromatherapy soaps, or those soaps that use natural materials. i'm not sure about medicinal effects of the product. one site described it just for aromatherapy purposes. it gives you that same feeling when you drink coffee or something

From what I know, there isn't a side effect from caffeinated soap unless, as someone as previously said, you are allergic to caffeine. As study shows, caffeine has the ability to prevent skin cancer. Caffeine has also been known to reduce tumors and to reduce cancer (by drinking). But of course, that isn't recommended because this would require a large amount of caffeine.