xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Crazyducky

Harry Potter Can't Wait!

My cousin knows himShe lives in Central London and goes to a school near Daniel RadcliffShe says he goes to a all boys private school and she met him at a local party or something...she had his number but so did all his fans so he changed his phoneDo I believe ? Maybe... She also reckons she lives near Busted's studios....

OMG okay lol I'm okay...1 day, 6 hrs and 30 minutes (or so...) until it comes out...can't wait...Although it's not fair cuz in the UK it came out Nov. 18th...I REALLY want to see all the extra stuff...I wondering if they'll have interviews with all FOUR main characters...

Lol.. Yea, it's already out here in the UK!!!I bought it the day it came out, well I bought it before, from Amazon, and it was delivered to me the morning it was released!Harry Potter rocks!!!Anyone know when the next book is out?

Well I liked HP some time ago, but not so much anymore. But I'd still like to see the movies. So it's good when it comes on the dvd, then I can rent it and watch it with my friends when I have time.

It's rumored that the Half-Blood Prince may come out June 2005. Jo said (on her site) that it would be shorter than the 5th (thank god, that book was too long to be a decent story).Also, chapter 2 is called Spinners End, chapter 6 is Draco's Detour, and chapter 14 (I believe it's 14) is called Felix Felicis (sp?) which means lucky, happy, fortunate, in Latin.And the Half-Blood Prince is not Harry or Voldemort (or Tom Riddle for that matter). And Mark Evans does not in any way relate to Lily Evans, he was just a random character that has no significance.