xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Who Likes This? Fear.

WAY to much contrast on the render. Also, it's to small. Everything else looks pretty nice.

I guess you did it good, I love your background :lol: yea you need to work in that render, make it a bit bigger and blend it with the background. A simple technique for do that is to take a Soft brush and delete a few the edges of your render.Also you need to work a few on the Text, the color and Font are right, but maybe add a stroke or something that will make it look not so simple, and dont forget a border ^_^Well thats my feedback, but as i said is a nice sig and if you keep working you will do awesome things.btw i loved that Font :D

Well it looks O.K I can't make anything compared to that only Text ,You Could Darken The person it would be better, because the person it to lighted up darken it alittle and I am sure it would be a great signature