xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AMAPOY1

Anyone From Philippines Or Romania? wanting know about culture and life there....

Hey, I'm 16 and a student from a Catholic High School. I'm looking for someone from the Philippines or Romania to learn about their culture and life style there. It is for the United Nations Millennium Campaign. I'm looking forward to this so that my school and I can help somehow to make life better around the world. Thank you very much.If you do not want to reply here just email me at AMAPOY1@YAHOO.COM.Thank You... :lol:

I'm from the Philippines. I'm a 20 yo student living in the capital city of Manila. I am what outspoken activists would call apathetic but no matter, I'm only numb where certain things are concerned. I do love my country, even though I prefer to use English.I too, graduated from a Catholic High School. No, I am technically an agnostic, or probably an animist. I am no sage on the Philippine culture but I do have a healthy pedestrian's viewpoint on life here.How about it? Do I qualify? If I do, message me on the Trap 17 inbox; I rarely check after my own posts :lol:

Hehe so many from Phili here.. Well I'm From ROMANIA and I'd be glad to tell you anything you want to know about Romania.Buuuut........... this beeing a topic from 2006 i doubt my roots will be of any assistance :P)Too bad :P