xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Finalsymphonia

Gamecube Any one with Gamecube

I do not have a GameCube. But i have played one alot and i didn't like them as much as a Playstation... I don't know why maybe it's because im use to a playstation and i just like it more or it's because a playstation is way better... LoL but the GameCude on some games has way better graphics like if you play a old playstation2 game the graphics are so bad you just wanna get rid of the game... i have alot of games like that but other wise playstation has good graphics like on socom ll but i think the GameCube is Better graphics.. but i got with Playstation 2...:(

My brother has a gamecube.. Some titles are very good and i like the controler ALOT better then ps2 and xbox. HE is getting that new goldeneye game and it looks awesomeGamecube also has better graphix then PS2 IMO and the NO loading times rock! But the little tiny disks are kinda funkay

lol exactly, i think the small discs are cool lol. Ive had my GC for over a year. I onyl have like 4 games for it tho lol. unless you count the Zelda Windwaker set. One game i dont even play lol Star Wars. Theres a good game similar to YuGiOh called Lost Kingdoms but thats about it lol.

sorry gor the lenguage

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea, thats like me making a post saying "raonao sucks!!!", the gamecube doesnt "suck" it has its place, and i own one and a ps2, i dislike the xbox because of controls but i would like to mod one to play all the nintendo roms ^^. Also cant wait for the new zelda on the cube, they sorta made the last one very uh gay lol, it was decent but now this is what a zelda game should be!!! :D