xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fatcat888

These "get Paid To" Sites Are Free & High Paying Make An Unlimited Income Each Month for Free

Hello all...Just wanted to let everyone know that if you're really interested in working from home, I make money regularly from several free-of-charge websites that pay well for filling out simple online forms, and it's all free: 1. Registration for the sites is free2. They pay you to complete offers and read emails...for free! (I can't stress that enough) 3. You do the surveys right there online. No waiting for surveys!4. You see your earnings in the members section of the site, and they pay you by check or PayPal every month!Oh, and don't forget to refer others with your unique referral link for extra cash. I've made a lot of money so far and I've only done a few surveys. I'm so happy I don't know what to do, besides spread the news.Please contact me at simpsonsrule1@aqualityplace.co.uk with "sites" in the subject line, and I'll reply ASAP with the names of those free sites. Thanks!- Fatcat888

you won`t win a lot, unless you are going to read emails and click banners all day long (boooring ^_^ )...but, if you have lots of free time, not in school and have no job :lol:, you might try (though is sounds from the beginning like a scam: why don`t you share these sites with all of us here, eh?)

Edited by hts (see edit history)

He/she cant share the sites here because the links you will get will be referrals and he/she would get banned and the links deleted, by emailing them youll get a whole list of referral links to get him/her extra cash. Maybe im just evil but i would get the list in the emails and then delete the referral part, usually everything after the.com/.net/.co.uk etc..., and then do it all for myself, but then again i am sometimes harsh but at the end f the day you're better off getting a job than spending time helping scummy companies like the free ipod sites.Exactly how much have you made so far and how many hours/days/years has it taken you?

Step One. Email him and get the list.Step Two. You make the list not referral link, by removing everything behind the .com .net .tk...... Eg."https://www.link.com/pages/default.aspx/
username; remove the "username" and you get https://www.link.com/pages/default.aspx/
Step Three. Post the link out so every one could use it.Step Four. Start making money and post your referral link in other web site(I will be post this in other place too)

Edited by chenlimin (see edit history)

High paying site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Free Sign-Up

Bonus $3 for signing up

$1 for every referral you have

Read emails and get paid

Do offers and get paid from 0.25 cents to 25 dollars

Over $65 can be earned by just doing the FREE offers -- signing up for sites or getting a quote...

Now get paid to get a quote!!!!!

Edited by abivelj (see edit history)

If you take the time to calculate how much it is that you are making an hour when doing these offers, you "suddenly" lose all motivation to go on with these kinds of offers.. Users very often only get one to two cents per email view or website view, hardly worth the time that it takes away from you..

I have my blog and I´m starting to post some proofs of payment there.

Of course that all the links to those sites are referral links because I believe that if I can help someone earn some extra $ with me being referred by him why should I leave those extra $ to the owner of the website when he gets the biggest share of the profit.

I believe that posting proofs of payments his the best way to prevent others from being scammed.

I´m testing a few sites and if I get scammed I will post it on my blog there´s nothing to be ashamed of.

I make some $ from those sites and for advertising on my blogs/sites I have CPM and CTR ads.

All paying.

Check it out nummell´s blog