xisto Community
ripc

New Gaming Mouse - Razer Deathadder Ideal for fps

Razer, maker of the diamondback, krait and copperhead has launched a new product!

the DeathAdder

it has a 1800dpi sensor and a new technology that automatically deactivates the mouse when u lift it off the desktop, preventing it from moving wildly in the process, great for low-sens players who constantly slam their mice around!

There is even a 30day money back scheme. No questions asked. They take it back if you don't like it!

http://www.razerzone.com/404

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Well...its a mouse, an expensive mouse. The data channel thing..what the? there's no point for advertising it as a super fast data channel! im sure that all mice leads are capable of carrying the electrical signals from a mouse, its not like a mouse transmits a million gigs of data per second!! sixty dollars for a muse with a blue light is a rip off to be honest. And ive seen more ergonomic mice in my days. I use a bog standard optical mouse with super bendy stylish black lead and state f the art red sensor combined with a black/silver paint finish and a smooth roller ball combined with a USB connection optimised for on the go performance... translates to: I have an optical USB mouseAt the end of the day its just a mouse and in my opinion its not worth that much money. But on the plus side the buttons on the side are useful and the blue light would look good if you regularly played games in the dark. By the way if you're trying to get credits by posting lots of little posts it wont work. You need to make long, decent posts not lots of short ones. Write a review of this mouse and tell me and everyone else if and why you think its good and such.

Well it's not really that new anymore. Razer has also launched another product a short time ago accompanied by Microsoft's hardware department, the mouse is called the Micrisoft Habu, and it is a really fine mouse for both the gamer and the average computer user. I use a razer diamondback myself but it's getting pretty old so I will probably be moving to the Microsoft Habu pretty soon.

I've seen this mouse before, never used it though. But it looks amazing. I'm guessing it will be ultra light, easy to use and make the rest of your pc look bad. But its not just a Mouse, its more like a trophy for all gamers to aim to get when they are older. Razor has it good, they sell over priced mouses that everyone wants to buy. Would I buy it? No, i wouldn't. Unless I became really rich, overwise now. It's a waste of moeny, and it will probably break after 2 weeks anyway.

wow, this is cool, but kinda not worth buying it.my mouse reacts as fast as me, and it's only ten dollars.of course not as beautiful as it.and everytime i move my mouse 3 cm long, it will go right across the screen immediately...

Ya it seems like a nice mouse. Just a little on the pricy side and i dont game on my computer as much as that mouse is made for. A mouse is a mouse. Only differences to me are how well the mouse fits in my hand, and if it is a ball or optical. Oh and if it works, lol.

I also find the data channel thingy a bit stupid. Your hand can only move that fast!But the mouse look really kewl, and hey, if you really want to be the best, im not sure that this mouse is going to help you achieve that, but you could give it a try.Remember you can give it back after 30 days, so if you think that its not worth what it costs (which is quite a big amount), u can always just send it back!

You shouldn't need to spend more than 100-120 bucks max for a keyboard and mouse in my mind. And that's if they are both wireless, ergonomic, etc. My mouse isn't that great but it serves me fine. I'd rather spend money on more RAM than a spiffier mouse.

Haha ok I'm in the computer business and I dont see whats up with these fancy mice these days. Yeah its a special "gaming" mouse. But how about you just upgrade to a bluetooth wireless setup? You'll get the same performance along with better options I think, not to mention a matching keyboard/mouse combo. This thing would look weird with a standard keyboard, I like the look to match as well. It does look pretty cool, but the price is a bit steep for what you're getting. Try bluetooth, newest technology and will be around for awhile to come.

Doesn't look very ergonomic to me... which is a big thing I care about with a mouse now considering that they are in my hand a large amount of time...Yeah what is with the data channel thing??? I Guess the majority of consumers see big numbers and think its good... O.o.

I've gotta agree with the rest who say that there's really no point of this mouse being bought.It's just an expensive mouse that claims to be better for gaming...I'm happy with my ?6 mouse from PC world :P