xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Diablo 2 uswest nonladder

Hi i have a clan on diablo 2 lord of destruction non-ladder if you would like to join either reply to this message or private message me benefits are free gear/trade bait,free grushes,chaos runs,baal runs, and soon uber leveling for clan members our channel is "op clan-cc" my account is "cc-founder" and my most active member and co leader is "death_jr2" thanks for reading this greetz

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ 19 2006, 07:13 AM' post='300303']Hi i have a clan on diablo 2 lord of destruction non-ladder if you would like to join either reply to this message or private message me benefits are free gear/trade bait,free grushes,chaos runs,baal runs, and soon uber leveling for clan members our channel is "op clan-cc" my account is "cc-founder" and my most active member and co leader is "death_jr2" thanks for reading this
greetz

I think that you should play runescape, it better than diablo if you would like diablo than you'll like runescape and you can play runescape at

hehe someone eplied well anyone about your runescape suggestion...NO!!! lol sorry but i tried that game and it sucks i hat gameplay graphics and its not just cuz i was poor lol the outline of game sucks so lol sorry for putting it down but i despise that game lol

i play diablo up until i got key logged, i'm a mass duper i dupe and such, looking to come back as GM melee group, what server are you on? USeast? i play a custom server at the moment called D2pk

aww privte servers are kinda fun but i play uswest nonladder if you want ill be on in maybe 10 minutes /w *cc-founder ill be in op clan-cc ...i was once...not keylogged but password stealer program from someone who many people who play d2 know as gabe scholz yes he got my account it was a perfect smiter with grief perm ebug coh torch anni etc all was legit well anyway id be glad to recruit any new members that have some basic skill on d2 also i think ima start selling d2 items however clan members get free stuff so lmk...message me here on Xisto not sure if ill be on in 10 min or not

well on d2 i play USeast and i was BM up till i got keylogged, my chars were~ all permCreed ~ PnB necThug-Life ~ PsN nova necNon-Perm bowa / fc hybridimatrapyoass ~ trapperRandazz ~ windysmiteur_mama ~ smiterSpydor ~ BvCSome-Cut ~ Hammerlol ~ ice sorcePwnd-Ez ~ Fberall had legit gear.. Ex: B-tals P fanthom 08 valks ect. then keylogged. :/ so lost ambition to play reg servers. When//if i go back i'll check west + ur channel out. Also do you even ahve bots? i have like 4-5 i load thru stealth bot

Ok well the clan basically died for a long period but its growing out again and also now we require that if accepted you must make a new char in the following format cc-xxxxxxx any amount of letters/numbers just a cc- in front of it and also we will offer a free level 1-80 service of that char but without making a char like that you will not be permitted to participate in any clan activities such as clan wars also we will give away free and we have ranks and if you have the rank of general or higher you get a complete char setup such as ele druid or cold sorc to help us further are clan in any means you see fit also i have a store and of course you would get a discount but we dont accept noobs lol so you have to pk a WO-1 or higher you get 5 chances to kill him once

Hi i have a clan on diablo 2 lord of destruction non-ladder if you would like to join either reply to this message or private message me benefits are free gear/trade bait,free grushes,chaos runs,baal runs, and soon uber leveling for clan members our channel is "op clan-cc" my account is "cc-founder" and my most active member and co leader is "death_jr2" thanks for reading this greetz

hi i would like to be on the clan message me my d2 account is abc-boyz