xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nathaniel

Who Was Your 1st Kiss?

Ahhh, those many years ago. Truely, 'The Girl Next Door'. Now, what was her name?, Yes. Jacinta thats right. Totally amazing, nice slim sexy body, and knew how to flaunt it, soft touching lips!, great kiss it was! anyway...

Haven't been able to kiss any lips till now (I have spend 24 years in this planet). Shame on me.Actually I used to think that as I am not looking great so no girl will come to me, thats why I haven't approached any girl. But recently during my training for my first job I have to know that there is something in me but it was too late and my training came to an end and we have to depart.But now I am alert and will be posting in this topic about "MY FIRST KISS".

Hmm this really depends on your term of what you count as first kiss. If you talking about first kiss as in lips contact and no tongue or anything them mine was with a girlfriend about 2 years ago. It was actually a dare from my friend to do it, and then after that we just started to kiss on lips only, no tongue for along time after that. But if your only counting kissing with tongue then my first kiss was with my boyfriend of 5 months.And that first kiss I had with him was just magical. It was nothing compared to the other one. We had been going out for like a month, we didn't see each other that often maybe 3 times a week and even then we didn't spend that long together as we lived a hour away from each other or so. Anyway we were just at his place in his pool on a very hot day and he just leant over and we started to kiss, that was the best moment in my life...

Hmm this really depends on your term of what you count as first kiss. If you talking about first kiss as in lips contact and no tongue or anything them mine was with a girlfriend about 2 years ago. It was actually a dare from my friend to do it, and then after that we just started to kiss on lips only, no tongue for along time after that. But if your only counting kissing with tongue then my first kiss was with my boyfriend of 5 months.

:lol: are you bisexual or did I miss something ? ^_^

technical kiss:in the dress-up corner with a little boy named luke in kindergarten when we were rugrats.proper kiss:ach, not very nice at allllll, so awkward, icky and unintiated by moi! was thirteen and going out with an older guy who didn't know when to stop!

:lol: are you bisexual or did I miss something ? ^_^

I think she is a girl.
How?
As she has said that she enjoyed the second kiss with her boy friend the most and that includes tongue too. Also the first kiss with the girl friend was just a dare show.
So she is a girl, who doesn't knows the meaning of girl friend and boy friend.

I don't want to hurt any body, but if I have done that then I apologize for my stupiduos act.

Oh my god! My first kiss was terrible! I don't know how someone could say "Oh god! My first kiss is the beutiest thing i ever did!". The 3rd is always better than the 2nd, and the 2nd is always better than the 1st (and there you go...)Anyway it was with a friend, hear name doesnt matter at all, but is Rafaela. I didn't know where exactly to put my tongue... xD

A geek who thinks he's a player and is really good at being the immature, rude, obnoxious, lying, and cheating skank girls like me dispise and don't want to deal with because it gives us trust issues. He does have his times where he's not bad, but I couldn't live going on not knowing whether he was going to be that way at a point in time or not. And he's been my only kiss. . .*sigh*

I don't know. *laughs* I had my first kiss when I was 18, exactly before I was eighteen. And it wasn't exactly a kiss between a girlfriend and a boyfriend. *cough* It was unexpected really. XD It happened the day before my eighteenth birthday, I was with my bestfriend Chels that day, we were spending time on a project for Computer studies, and blah blah. And then suddenly there was this weird silence, I dunno what came over her, but well, she leaned over, and telling me it was time I learned how to kiss, and so she planted one on me. o_o;; I wouldn't have been able to get through the whole situation if she didn't laugh at my rather flustered expression, ;); but needless to say, I was glad my first kiss wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It would have been nice if it was with a guy though. ^^;;

Hmm.. Why am I posting here ;) Ok.. If I remember correctly .. My first kiss was with my sister's friend.. She was like 5 years older than me , But anyways I'm not going into the details.. Cuzz that would turn my post into an erotic fantasy one.. ;)No..wait.. was that my second one!!! eh, I can't really remember ;)

Ow that was a long time ago during my school days. I dont really remember my first kiss but i can remember my last kiss. The first kiss was with a cute girl who used to live next to my home. She was really dam good with good figure and nice look. But we don't have any relationship right now.