xisto Community
Saumuelon

Saying Hello Hello

Welcome to the forums. Why not tell us a little about yourself? What are you interested in?I hope you've reviewed Xisto's TOS. We like to keep our members from getting into trouble as much as possible!Welcome Aboard.erm....moved to the introduction forum. Close though.

Hey Samuelson! Like Kubi said, it would be nice to know more about you so we can see if we have anything in common. Are you looking for hosting? I have had mine for about six months now. Have fun here at Xisto. I'm sure you will like the members. Don't forget to read the rules!

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Hey Saumuelon welcome. So where are you from? your hobbies and interest? it would be nice if you give us a little introduction about yourself. I wish you enjoy your stay here, people here is very friendly and you will be knowning them, the Shoutbox is a perfect place for meet the members :lol:Well see ya around

Hello Saumuelon Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Like everybody says, need more information about you. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. You will find reliable hosting for your site if that is what you are here looking for. There are friendly helpful people on this forum, so if you need something, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or direct you to the answer.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.