I'm not really fast....but hey Im only thirteen got ages to impove :(

Um When I did it I got

- Test Name: Strategic Alliances with Competitors
- Test Time: 01:00
- Gross Speed: 74 WPM
- Errors: 4
- Accuracy: 94%

:)

hmm...looks cool, wait's for java aplet to load. I done this a few years ago in school and got 40 per minute words.. o.o hopfully it has increased a bit .. but I do type differently than others do.. or should I only use my two middle and my index fingers.. and one ring finger and one small finer.. and both thumbs for the space bar.. I'm just relising now how strange typing is, and how weird it is that we hav all learnt how to press keys this quickly.. O_o I bet they invent some new thing by the time we're all in our 70's and we will be using it extremly slow..I'll edit this when I finish the test.<b>After finishing test</b>Hmm.. that went bad. 29 words.. O_o and 19 errors.. :x I kept trying to go back and delete. .heh.. I know I can type faster.. but that's what the test says. Stupid huckleberry finn.

I'm not really fast....but hey Im only thirteen got ages to impove :(

Bexa, you mean you're only 13 years old?!

I'm just surprised, because I've seen so many of your neat graphics in this forum.

BTW, 74WPM is gooood, lol, trying to people like me feel inferior? :)

I think a normal computer freek would get like over 70 lmao.... I dont know...By looking at your 'wpm' :( It looks like im average :(You can only qualify for an office job or accountance or something if you can type over 100 wpm regulary :)Oh and Im going off to Job experience in the Summer in Manhatten or however you spell it in a graphics company my auntie works at :(The boss is teaching me himself...and Im realling scared but looking foward to it.....Yay my new speed is 79 wpm :( ... COME ON BECKY...YOU NEED 80

hey there is any other way to test your typing speed, try playin typershark deluxe created by pop cap games, it is good!!, there is also tutorial on how type accurately while moving p your finger fast...and there is also many level on the game that you should beat... try!

In elementary school when we were all leaning how to type (and in Jr High, too) I was always pretty good. I use to average around 60-70...but that was when I was 13...I don't know how much I've improved, I'll take the test eventually (stupid World Civ extra credit).

Lol Thats pretty kewl. I wasnt all that good b/c as you can see i Always Write in Caps lol.. But Yea that was PRetty KEwl . I gotta work on my Punctuation and spelling lol.. I hade like 63 errors lmfao .. i no pathetic but what can i say im human. I always abriveate with stuff too lol but yeah nice find that was fun im goig to do that again.