xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Help Me Buy A Pda

hiI have a low budget, the less i spend the better. Around $80 would be great, refurbished ok. Budget $40-$120 if worth it for my needs.I need a PDA to enter names of DVD's I purchase for my collection. I have started buying the same twice, I need something alphabetised when i am in stores. I want to update when i purchase new ones.I want to play too, keep phone numbers, alarms silent or not, reminders, have access to large freeware/shareware library online.Some features i need:-At least 4 MB-XP pro compatible-Large online library (games, utilities....)-Be able to back up my data on PC.Some features I would like but not required really:-Email/web browsing or web downloads for offline viewing.-USB connection (Would like to avoid adapter purchase.)-Backlight-Upgradable-Expansion slotsSome features not required-Color display-MP3 player-Ebook readingI have the following selected so far, please feel free to add more. I need to narrow the list to 3 to make my final decision.-Palm Zire 21 (Middle of budget)-palmOne Zire 31 (High end of budget)-palmOne Zire (Low end of budget)-Palm IIIxe (Middle of budget)-palmOne m105 (High end of budget)-palmOne IIIc (High end of budget)-palmOne Vx (Middle of budget)-Sony Clie PEG-SJ20 (real High end of budget)-Clie PEG-TJ25 (High end of budget)-Handspring Visor Deluxe (Low end of budget)-Palm VIIx Wireless (Low end of budget)-Handspring Visor Edge (Middle of budget)-palmOne m500 (High end of budget)I have ruled out the following for various reasons:-Handspring Visor Neo-Sharp Wizard OZ-590-palmOne m100-palmOne m125-palmOne IIIeThanks for your helpPatrick

I am always saying that Sony's clique's may be expensive, but they are worth it due to quality and ability to upgrade very easily.