xisto Community
God-Of-Earth

New Sig(poss Render Warning)

I didnt like this one when i finished it but those of you that know me know i post everything anyway. Id like to hear you comments but please bare in mind i really am not keen on this design and it certainly isnt my best.

Posted Image

I didnt like this one when i finished

It shouldn't be liked by any one. I don't think you have done justice with your talent by making these sig. You are capable of making a better one than this. When I see the portion behind the lady it seems that you are in hurry and have just mixed everything. I believe if you give some more time you can make it a bit more attractive.

I like it, the pop out render looks pretty cool and i also the shadow of the text look great, there is just so much empety space, and i see a black line in the top margin, just that. Anyway good work.

I wouldn't suggest putting text above the actual signature itself. It's best to stay inside, therefore you won't end up with so much empty space.Yet again, the text needs work. Try not adding grads and bevels to your text.Instead just do a drop shadow, stroke, and simply lower the opacity on it. Throw it below the color layers to get a neat color.I don't like the blank part next to the ladies, where the pixel stretch is. You need to finish brushing it. You can also lower the opacity on the brush layers, so you can still fantly see the pixel stretch. That should take care of the coloring. if not just add color balance.

Thanks guys. Seen as i got some good feedback and i like the render im going to compleatly re do this sig. I know this isnt my best so ill crack on and give you another good one. Ill post it when im done guys. Thanks for your comments. Dont know what i was really trying with the text just trying somethin different i think. Guess the traditional ways alsways lookbetter.lol

I like the brushining in the background and the way that the render "pops" out. I think you need to work on the text though, as in my opinion it wrecks it a bit. And also on the top border, how come it has 2px instead of 1px? Also what is the blue for? Is that the background of the intended place? Never the less, 8/10. :-)