xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MetalGear

Rapidkill Php 5.93 RapidKill PHP 5.93

don t download if you don t have local server (apache with php)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

here is a downloader for windows,NO need for server and stuff....

main prog:

http://www.dimonius.ru/?progusdownloader134b8.zip

his goes to windows/system32 (extracted,normaly)

http://www.dimonius.ru/?progopenssl.zip

this goes to main folder:

http://www.dimonius.ru/?progusdall_plugins.zip

dude don't spam the forums with links, if you must post these links at least tell us what they are about and try not to just post links to zips or other downloads, post links to the authors website. what is this rapidkill? I do some php coding so I might download it but i have no idea what it is so tell us. And if you want credits these post will get you about....zero

Rapid kill is softver if you know what is rapidshare they you can use it, but if you don't know and for those who dont't know what is rapidshare it's plase where you kan download and upload but they have some things dhat you cand download a lot in one time and with that code you can do that with your server ...

Edited by MetalGear (see edit history)

Could you please explain the functions of the software? Users do not like to download a software to find out what it does, they want to know it on the spot.

Could you please explain the functions of the software? Users do not like to download a software to find out what it does, they want to know it on the spot.

Just registered to give you guys a hint.
Seems you dunno much bout Filesharing or stuff like that. MetalGear is talkin bout a proggie used for RS, say Rapidshare. Rapidshare is a free webhosting service, where you can upload files with a maximum of 100MB per file, spilt files allowed. As any other service, it says illegal actions are forbidden, but Files are uploaded as splitted, renamed and password protected rar-archives to that service, which made the service become one of the most favorized pirate upload services. Even more favorized than GMX-centers or Pubs, due to filesize max, upload speed and method, say there are no tools required to upload.
The hook of that service:
If you want to download, you can only download one file at once and get into waiting queue for about 85 minutes, till you can download the next file.

That's whys there so many progs to tunnel this "disadvantage". For most of them dunno that RS is hooked on IPs and you only have to change your own ip, by rebooting one's router to get to the next file without waiting.

Rapidshare is a german service that exists as .com and .de address. Service is same as megaupload.com and axifile.com to count only a few.

dude don't spam the forums with links, if you must post these links at least tell us what they are about and try not to just post links to zips or other downloads, post links to the authors website. what is this rapidkill?
I do some php coding so I might download it but i have no idea what it is so tell us.

And if you want credits these post will get you about....zero

Right on. Rapidkill is a crap software. Does not work and fails if installed anyway. There is NO way to bypass RS 77 minutes waits. you can bypass the 108 second wait but not the long wait ;);)

There is NO way to bypass the Rapid Share wait. Don't post links to programs if you're not going to explain what they do. Thread closed.