xisto Community
Walkinbomb

What Am I Doing Wrong? Someone help...

OK.... so i'm not the biggest guy around but i'm certainly not the skinniest... It seems that most of the girls i try to pick up on or go out with end up rejecting me.... i know my personality isn't that bad.... if i'm a bad guy then the world is failing miserably. I'm courteous to the ladies..... i open doors yadda yadda the works.... but anyway.... back to the subject.... are girls just shallow or am i just not good enough for them??? i think the longest i've been in a relationship was around a month.... (fairly sad i know) ... i take girls on dates all the time... when i follow up on it they just seem to try to drop everything to do with me.... it's like theres an invisible game killer that follows me or something... Maybe ... i try too hard???? When i take these girls on dates its usually dinner and a movie... dinner is good... i make conversation (sometimes more than the girl but thats because she's awkwardly quiet) i try not to talk too much... but after dinner when we head out to the movie .... during the movie i can usually get my arm around her and be comfy... last time tho all of the sudden she just leaned forward right in the middle of the movie... couldn't get her comfortable again... wierd stuff.. so the next week i try talking to her at school and she isn't even friendly.. she kind of stays away... i don't have any idea of what could have gone wrong... i tried asking her on a second date and she came with with 60 excuses why she couldn't... meh.... anyone have any advice??

You shouldn't be so desperate, I think most of the people here would be jealous on you.. Maybe the girls you are trying to start a relationship with are not ready for a serious relation, or they are very shy and you will need to wait a little bit longer not to scare them away?

You don't tell us how old you are so I will guess you are at teen dating teen girls.

Unfortunately, YES, most girls in their teens are very shallow. It just the nature of the female in that age bracket. As they get older, they grow to realize that the superficial stuff is not all that important. In the mean time the guys who aren't handsome jocks lose out. It does seem odd that you are able to get girls to go out with you initially and then nothing. And, you may be trying too hard, as you have suggested. Nervousness doesn't bring out the best in people. Girls will usually be talkative if you give them a chance. Perhaps you are talking too much. The key may be to try and relax more on your dates and don't be in such a hurry to initiate affection such as putting your arm around her in the movie. Maybe just take her hand while walking. Save the arm around her for the 2nd date. :lol:

Personally, and im english so i wont pretend to know how american women think. Im like you i find it hard to mmet girls because of work commitments but when i do meet one. I curtious ect. However i have been accused of been too nice.( whatever that means) My advice would be. Dont change but also dont try to hard, women can smell it a mile away and yeah, if they arnt ready it can scare them off a mile away.Anyway this is just my experience so what do i know.lolGood luck bro

Will definitely agree with Koopler on the coffee place.Then again, you have to consider the fact that you may not have met the right girl for you yet. I dont meet the one you are going to marry n *BLEEP*, but the one you will have a great time with, and click with from day one.Hell, I have no idea what American girls are like, but most women have some standard ways of thinking and reactions, so i guess that you should be patient, and most importantly, keep dating women.Dating will give you experience. If you have noticed that there is stuff that you do that repeatedly has no result on women, then... erm... stop doing it :lol: . Try different approaches, and most importantly, keep your morale high. NO woman wants a man with low self-esteem.

haha, I've never even had a boyfriend before.Sometimes I think it's because I'm too ugly or too fat etc etc.. but maybe it's just not the right time.. like what the others have said you probably haven't found the right one yet... it's probably going to seem like forever... but... lol.. yeah.p.s If you're really really cheesy or come accross desperate that's a turn off, imho...

If you provided your age, it would be easier for me to give you a good answer. The thing is, there is no problem at all! You are probably a teen and each and every teen has one or two problems that he must face to create a sort of self-identity. I had a billion 1-3 months relationsships and a lot of one night stands but nothing was really THAT (the relationsship I was lookin' for). So, I said to my self: "I must have problems and something is surely wrong with me if I am not good enough for any girl and am not capable of a longterm relationsship." Well it turned out, that I was firstly too young and secondly haven't found the right girl yet. Around 8 months ago I found my girl and I am still with her, I think I'll be with her for my whole life, because I know that we really belong together - we are both weard in our own way and we understand and most importantly TRUST each other. If there is no trust, there is nothing else!So, I think that you are just not old enough to have a girl for 2 years if that is what you are looking for. You just have to wait, experience the world, try to get through the teen years as emotionaly unharmed as possible and then I assure you, you will meet a girl, that will be the right one. It is up to you if you will take the time and efforts necessery to make things work or blow it up....But have your eyes open, because special girls do not just come around the corner every day. They are rare and unique.

haha, I've never even had a boyfriend before.
Sometimes I think it's because I'm too ugly or too fat etc etc.. but maybe it's just not the right time.. like what the others have said you probably haven't found the right one yet... it's probably going to seem like forever... but... lol.. yeah.

p.s If you're really really cheesy or come accross desperate that's a turn off, imho...

serious????
you wont be sad. if anybody wants something i will be done easly....

are girls just shallow or am i just not good enough for them???

Er, buddy, I think you just answered your own question....

Unfortunately, there's a loooot of shallow people out there... too many, in fact, and, yeah, anyways, it's sickening, and I know how ya feel.

But, you know, you'll meet someone not so shallow someday, and then you'll be able to laugh at all the shallow people whose pathetic existance is trashed.