xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Gfx Crew Application

Real Name (optional):Forbez, to you

MSN: forbez223@hotmail.co.uk

AIM:n/a

Email: forbez223@hotmail.co.uk

Experience in graphics: I'm good making signatures, concept art and doing forum and website templates.

Areas of expertise: I best at making signatures, alot more easy and quicker for me then anything else.

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): n/a

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): n/a

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): n/a

How much you can be on each day: I can be on at least once a day

How many templates/sigs/resources could you make a week: I could do about 5 sigs a week, 1 template a week. And the rest, depends on how active I am that week.

Examples of your work:

(may take a while to load up)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Meh, some of my work, not all that brillant but i can do better. YOu could give me a trail if you want.

Notice from truefusion:
For big images that are capable of distorting the forum layout, please use the IMGFIT bbcode. Thanks. :lol:

I vote no.You've got a lot of potential, but you need a lot more practice. I notice everything seems really "loaded", and esspesially the template, was displeasing to the eyes. Graphics can be really simple, and still extremely effective..Also, you said you could make signatures, would you please give examples of your work? You're alowed to post up to 10-15 images if I remember correctly.

Those are prety old, older then I remembered. And I lost all the signatures I made, when I had to reset my pc completely. (Virus, pain in the *bottom*). So here a little somerhting I just made, so you know how up to date I am.

Posted Image

I'll post some more later.