the answer to life the universe and everything

and see what the google calculator

Another good one is when you type in

French Miltary Victories

And press i'm feeling lucky it comes up with,

Do you mean French Miltary Defeats

And the best of them all, is when you type in

Failure

and the first option is george bush. That one made me laugh for weeks.

hahahaha...loved it...Creed...hahahaand the bush thing...lmas thanks for the laugh...

lol thats real funnyi still dont get any connection for the google calculation thingstill its real funny for french defeats ,no offence please

Well I do try. :lol: They are some great google tricks, I learnt them from friends of mine. Oh, and if you guys are wondering why Bush is first for faulire (not the obvious reason) it is because the American government demand the most popular search results. SO they know what people are searching for. And Google said No, that would be breaking the Data protection law. And Google hate the American Goverment since, as they were trying to invade the worlds privacy. Well I say Hate, i mean more dislike. But yeah, thats the reason why.

Lol, really good ones. Are there more? The answer to life and everything sent me to wikipedia. I didnt see any calculator. Google is turning into one of those toy black pool balls with the number eight that you ask questions and get answers.

And the best of them all, is when you type in Failure
and the first option is george bush. That one made me laugh for weeks.

While searching with the Word "FAILURE" Still Google is listing White Houses official biographical page for President Bush. Google's official blog says why the search results shows like this

Googlebombing 'failure'9/16/2005 12:54:00 PM

Posted by Marissa Mayer, Director of Consumer Web Products

If you do a Google search on the word [failure] or the phrase [miserable failure], the top result is currently the White Houses official biographical page for President Bush. We've received some complaints recently from users who assume that this reflects a political bias on our part. I'd like to explain how these results come up in order to allay these concerns.

Google's search results are generated by computer programs that rank web pages in large part by examining the number and relative popularity of the sites that link to them. By using a practice called googlebombing, however, determined pranksters can occasionally produce odd results. In this case, a number of webmasters use the phrases [failure] and [miserable failure] to describe and link to President Bush's website, thus pushing it to the top of searches for those phrases. We don't condone the practice of googlebombing, or any other action that seeks to affect the integrity of our search results, but we're also reluctant to alter our results by hand in order to prevent such items from showing up. Pranks like this may be distracting to some, but they don't affect the overall quality of our search service, whose objectivity, as always, remains the core of our mission.

:lol:

Haha! I really liked the answer to life the universe and everything. Google calculator is very cultured! I'd heard that Bush one before though. I also enjoyed the French Defeats one, I think it's funny because we're used to seeing our typos corrected in the "did you mean..." instead of something like that. In a way it puts the idea of French victories amongst typos! Very good.

Yeah that is really funny, but when you type in failure and you get george bush there is an ad in the side that say why the result s like that. I bet the president made google put that in there or something because it look pretty bad. But still all those are hilarious and when I saw them i laughed my head off, i wonder if those same keywords will work if i use them in a noter seers' honing lets say MSN or windy, or yahoo or something, im going to try that right now!