xisto Community
God-Of-Earth

Gfx Crew Application!

Real Name (optional):Lee

MSN:Woodye180@hotmail.com

AIM:

Email:Woodye180@ntlworld.com

Experience in graphics:

I have been taking requests from people on various sites for nearly a year now i think creating things such a ads banners sigs ect

Areas of expertise:

I would say sigs and banners mostly, i seem to enjoy creating them more than other things anyway.

Other graphics sites worked at(optional):

I have made sigs for Gamesigs.co.uk and i have also helped people on various site including Dawiss's site who i have worked closely with in the past.

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional):

Head Of graphics at GoGFX and designer for Gamesigs.

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional):

How much you can be on each day:

I can get a good few hours on each day.

How many templates/sigs/resources could you make a week:

Just depends on how many requests i get but work can limit me sometimes but not too often.

Examples of your work:

Most Of the work below is a mixture of old and new stuff. Just to show the range of thing i get up to. Most of them have been requseted to be the way they or or at least near enough.. You can also check the sites mentioned for other examples of work if you wish.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

I think you should have enough experience, by now, to be admitted. A little improvement in some areas can still be done, but easily taken care of. I vote: Yes.

It's a yes for me. Definetly.Your work is awsome. There are a few spots you can work on, maybe the text.If no one else votes by monday, I'd like to say you're in.

Cool. Thanks guys for your votes. Im sure i can make a difference helping ppl or making designs that meet peoples requests.Thanks again for your votes.

A big YES from me too! As Kubi said, all you need is a little work on your text, (not my strong point either) but I think you will be a valuable member of the team.

Agreed as well, just need to work on everything, best thing to do is check out these sites and look at their tutorials.gamerenders.comchaosgfx.comSo as a member of the gfx crew your job of course is to promote the gfx forum to others around the net, do gfx support and all that good stuff welcome aboard.