xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_undertaker_rip1994

The Best Pc Game GIVE YOUR OPINION

I wouldnt say that FIFA is the best game out there but I will agree that it is one good game the game play is awesome, as well as the graffix, but either way its not a game I can really spend all day on.. but this is just my opinion

Personally i would not say fifa is all that good. I get boared with it after like 5 mins. The graphics are good though. Personally i like SWAT and other fps. Americas army never fails to keep me on the computer all night too. Just guess im into different genre of games than you.

Personally the best PC game out there would have to be UT2004 just because it offers so much fun and the graphics are still quality. Fifa is a good game but definitely not hte best. First of all, how can you play it on the computer and still have control. I though fifa was more of a console game.

to me the best pc game that came out has to be halo 2i garentee alot of people are playing it already because u can play agaisnt people from xbox live.so iv heard the bad thing about halo 2 on pc is that you dont have auto aim (when cursor gets near enemy it kinda leads to toward him better)on xbox it gives u the ability to auto aim and makes you get head shots and kills more easier.so myself i play it on the xbox 360, but i havent yet experienced it on pc but willing too :)but to me i think that would have to be the best pc game.

Is no one here a fan of Max Payne games? I think Max Payne 1 & 2 were revolutionary games. I must have?finished both?games?3-4?times.?The?concept?of?bullet?time?was?awesome?and?so?was?the?cut?screen?narration.?There?are?two?many?ingenious?parts?in?the?two?games?to?list.?The?best?part?was?when?you?had?to?play?both?Max?and?Mona?in?the?same?time?in?the?story . That was awesome.Another great game for its time was Recoil. I wonder why it didn't have a sequel.

The best PC game is the Football Manager series and before that the Championship Manager series until they moved. Fantastic games with great attention to detail.Non manager games I'd go for Final Fantasy 7 or Command and conquer.

My personal favourites are : the AOE series, Rise of Nations, MaxPayne, Prince of Persia Warrior Within for the PC.Smackdown v/s Raw for the PS2 and Worms Fort on my SE phone!!!

Err.. this is sport right. Well, I really like warcraft, but of the sports games... I really like the fifa games, especially the soccer ones. THe problem is, they're making too many for us to play them all!!! Who would buy 10 Fifa games a year? I definately wouldn't. I have Fifa 97, its old but good. I often go to a friends place to play them. Very fun indeed.

Non manager games I'd go for Final Fantasy 7 or Command and conquer.

I'd go with FF7 too. First game that convinced me that you can have a game that really sucks you in you just as much as a book. Story-wise, still not been topped, though the graphics have dated to the point where it puts you off replaying it.

i can't play fifa on the pc. Or most games for that matter. I hate using the pc for games unless there easy games to use your mouse with. Like comand & conquer and Football manager. Can't stand to play football games or other action games on the pc. Keep the ps and xbox for that sort of stuff. <_<