xisto Community
Kubi

Kubi's New Gallery

Been a while since I've added anything new. Here are some new sigs. Well, some are old.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry if I posted any before. Comments welcome.

Thanks!

Nice stuff bro. I would like to see some render blending in places. Just my kind of thing that though really. Really nice stuff as always Kubi you never fail to produce good stuff. Keep them coming its good to see some of your work on here again.

Yeah nice stuff, i liked the 3rd sig much, is that a Zelda render? also i liked that border.I see you used the stained glass effect on the photomanip one :lol: good job on it, keep working bro.

Wow, very nice... the first and second are very pretty. As for the third, I have the perfect caption for that "Wow, that's a big one!". You can take that to mean whatever you want... Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys.@GOE - They are blended. They're color blended, meaning that they colors I used around the render match the render. To me, it looks better then using the lasso/mask tool.@MIGUE - It's Fable.@Keri-J - You're sick.Thanks for the comments.

Globaly you have nise workthe second i think is good work the render is not blended good but it looks goodthe3rd nise light sorse but the bg is too emptyand the photomanipulation it very very good work and the las one the render is not blended and bg is tooo empty you have serios problem with the text and blending the renderwhen you chose font chose something like the 3rd or the predator and is you can't chouse the real font who will go (i mean wariours work wariours font anime font anime work text work text font...) chose some like arial times new roman impact...

Edited by MetalGear (see edit history)

Personnaly, im not an anime fan but you do great work...very nice sig's i especialy like the one with the guy in gold armor and the purpleish background...great detail and quality...keep up the great work bud!

Hey KuBi,very nice work, not the biggest fan of anime, but the work is very good, i love the look of the 7th and 8th sig, they are very much my style. I only wish that i had the time and the talent to get that sorted ;)would like to see some of your other work some time soon.