xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Season's Greetings To All In a Canadian manner ...

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah

In Light of recent media attention, I'm posting the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or the secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

In addition, please also accept my best wishes for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without the due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great (not to imply that this country is necessarily greater than any other country or area of choice), and without regard to race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual orientation of the wishers.

This is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first. "Holiday" is not intended, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).

Note: By accepting this greeting you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher actually to implement any of the wishes for the wisher her/himself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non implementation of it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BEST WISHES FOR 2006/07

This greeting is void where prohibited by law

Making sure not to offend to anyone this year eh haslip? :lol:Well you did forget Kwanza ^_^Anywoo happy thanksgiving, merry x-mas and a HAPPY SM YEAR!!

Don't say happy SM year, that's not possible lol. Well I didn't understand half the words in there but I'm used to giving up my legal rights and whatnot so what more do you have to take. Anyways, "holiday cheers" to everyone.

Christmas is a very special time of the year. Shopping lists, kitchen smells, children singing, Jingle Bells. Colored lights, falling snow, Fireplace, with amber glow. Trees adorned, a holly bough, Parties, friends and mistletoe. We have compiled a collection of soothing pictures with Christmas music to help you relax and get into the Spirit of Christmas. As well as a variety of other Christmas goodies! So click on the links below and sit back with a cup of warm cocoa or what ever warms your soul and enjoy! Merry Christmas from us to you!