xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pc-master

Hello All

hi im pc-master i really love computers and knowing about them is really facinating and knowing what they do i have a forum called GTA:SA Resources the server is not that good beacuse it either shuts down for 1-5hrs so i looked on Google for ages then found this site i looked at all things included whao theres a load well ive waffled on so heres my information

Name:Sam Kenny

Email:pc-master@homail.co.uk

intrests:PC's Forums mac's Xisto(lol) and more

Be posting soon

Well, first off welcome to Xisto, im sure youll really grow to like it.Second of all the servers on here are great and are always up and running, I almost never have a problem with my site, and if the server does anything the most that happens is that the site doesnt load for about 30 seconds but thats expected with free hosting right?

Welcome pc-master, you will not face any sort of problem here and will enjoy features like any paid hosting service. But you should read the rules and follow them like religion, thats what is required in Xisto.One more suggestion for you as you are a teen ager you shouldn't have disclosed your identity and don't ever write your mail id in any forum as this may cause some bots to catch your id and will bombard your inbox with spams.

This PC Master training course is to promote ever more sophisticated use of PCs. Typical delegates come from strong business background, with self-taught skills in PC use. The PC Masters course builds knowledge of PC use for business users. There is a theme of self-sufficiency. Delegates need sound experience of office applications such as spread sheets, word processors, email clients and preferably simple databases. Delegates will need an enquiring mind and probably have some self-cultivated knowledge in one aspect of PC use.

Hello pc-master Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Yes, as others have already stated, the hosting here is very reliable. The forum members are helpful and friendly as well. I couldn't have gotten along without their help. I you have any questions, search for answers, and if you don't find one, ask. Somebody will either answer the question for you or direct you to the answer. Hope you earn hosting and choose to transfer over to Trap 17.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.