xisto Community
fallenfirebanshi

Confessing To Someone You Like

I did it back in my junior high school (a long time ago). There is this quite and shy girl in my class that I liked. and yes, I got rejected. What she said is that she " already had had someone else". :lol: hehe. Anyway, I'll still do it again next time I guess.Why do you ask such a question? Are you preparing for an "attack" right now? ^_^

I have never really been rejected as you put it, cause i have never really asked. I like to be kind of open, i don't like people based on there looks, and if i like them, i believe(i hope) its quite easy for them to reliese i do. On the other hand, i havent been rejected cause i usually get asked. One case i was asked by 2 chicks that were both amazing within there own rights,at the same time, and i have 'stopped' the relationship with the one i choose at that time and i hav recently found out the other still likes me, ALOT! (Kinda Scary in a way!)... Thats my expereince in a nutsheel for you!

Lol i wish it was that easy for everyone tuddy XD. I would have to say that asking has to be the hardest part of the relationship. But hey I'm sure that if you know what you want and they know what they want then it should be worked out just fine. I would say that yeah, i'm more of a guy like tuddy who lets the person know they like them , then again some are pretty oblivious (like me) and just think someone is being very friendly haha. But yeah I guess that didn't answer the question TOO well, but well enough if you read into my post XDCheers,Jester

My situation is like everyone else's with this. I let people ask me and don't really ask them, mainly because I don't feel a relationship is that important right now for myself. It's hard, I haven't done it and haven't built up the courage to ever do it. Best time is to go early, make sure that person doesn't decide on someone else. Good luck with this and realize that the person you liked might be just as embarrassed to ask you out. Think positive and go for the best!

I've been rejected only 1 time, and it was about 3 years. We were on 7th grade, and i like this girl from the other class, so i wanted to let her know it, my friends knew it by the way, so they went with her and told everything they knew ^_^ She replied to my friends that I wasnt the kind of guy she wanted. I didnt feel so bad, cause well, i didnt know her for long, so it wasnt a love that i would cry for. The funny and pissing thing, in 9th grade (or something like that... is called 2nd of Secondary in Mexico) she came back saying she loved me and a lot of stuff like that, but then it was my turn to reject :D anyway i didnt like her anymore.The thing i learned from there is that sometimes, confessing your love for a person, is better than leaving this person figure that you love him/her (but only sometimes :lol: i always use the method i mentioned above and always work, except for that time). It depends of the kind of person, thats why you gotta know he/she better before asking or dating.

I considered you guys lucky, I got rejected back at junior high and it was humiliating. Things happen like this.I fell in love with this lady in my class and also one of my best-est friend. We usually passed secret notes to each other during class, writing down how boring the class was and stuff like that. Later one day, I couldn't help myself and I wrote down that I love her indeed and wanted her to be my girlfriend. After she received the note from me, she got shocked. I can see her appearance as if she saw a ghost. That day onwards, she never spoke to me. Damn, that was a total shame of myself.

I once told someone I liked them in middle school and got rejected because of my looks. A few years ago, I admitted to a guy that I liked him and now I'm going to marry him.It pays to tell a person if you have a crush on them or not. You'll never know how things will go until you let your feelings be known.

Personlly, it is that easy for everyone. I'm the the guy that no chick normally would think about twice if she was this hot popular girl at school, however i managed to find 2 beautiful girls that liked me for me, and not my looks and likewise for them. I hold a grudge against anyone that bases a relationship soley on the looks of someone because if you think about it, they are only doing to advance themselves and put others down that don't jump at every other person like they do. The age of relationships is dropping, 20 years ago you'd be 18 before considering a serious relationsip, these days you only have to be 12 years old and in some cases younger, and i'm talking sexual active. The problem with this sliding trend is STDs and also pregancy. Everybody knows that it's real hard work having a baby, and thats when you are 30 years old, let alone 14 and dealing with school, or having to tell your parents. People wonder why the sudden need for more group homes and carers to look after more and more children which they blame on goverments for setting standards so high. I say i would love to be apart of a high standard family then one where i could end up dead in under 40 years of age.Anyway back on track....

I haven't actually told the person I like that I like him. But here's what's up currently.There's this guy in my class, but he's a year ahead of where he should be. He's wasn't exactly liked by anyone in the class as a person because of it, except a handful of us, mostly my closer friends in the various groups I hung out with. My school went on a mission trip last school year when hurricane Katrina happened, and that was when I got to know him and his girlfriend some. I was hanging out with his best friend really, and was kinda weirded out by Colton (the guy) until he almost spazzed because I got really dehydrated and almost passed out on the second day. He was really touch and stuff last year, which I still think. . .although his best friend, Anthony, says otherwise. . .is just how he is. He worked at the student center, and I could be helping him study for a biology test or something and have his head on a pillow in my lap, or his hand on my leg or something. . .wo ho big deal. Anyhow. I had a think for his room mate the whole year, and a good amount of this year. . .until I realized that I had more feelings for Colton than I was letting myself admit to. His girlfriend broke his heart, even though he won't admit it, before Thanksgiving, and instead of being there for him like he'd been there for me the year before, I stayed away because I didn't really know what to do because of things some of my friends were saying. He on the other hand, has been a lot cooler about talk than I was. I haven't discussed the issue with him, but when it was mentioned in front of him, it wasn't denied. He hasn't stopped hanging out with me, and hasn't really showed any sign of not wanting to lead me on, and Anthony told me he's not the type of guy to suddenly get freakish anyway, but that there was a possibility of reciprocated feelings that he had not discussed with him himself.I don't know exactly what the point is of this thread, other than what it says. I do think that there is more behind just a story line, so I'll say this: it all just depends on what type of person you're dealing with in these type of circumstances. They could like you back and still reject you because they either A. don't know how to handle the situation or B. don't want to get hurt or even C. get into a relationship at the time or D. get in a relationship with a friend for fear that if something goes wrong the friendship will be tarnished and unmendable. It's all a part of life though, so don't think you're life is over if you are rejected by someone. . .live your life how you want to, hope fully you want to live it to the fullest and enjoy it.

I'm in a big problem! I like this guy and I got to know that he likes me from a friend!he had told the friend even before I told any one that I like him too!I went ahead and told the same friend that I like the guy. I only told to 3 people and now a lot of people know!the guy I like dropped me home and all but the same day this common friend told us that he was kind of irritated.when we see each other in school we talk and all but sometimes I act weird and sometimes he does.But he knows that I like him.does he still like me or he doesn't.this is my last year of school and now only a month is left.should I tell him or no??pls help!can a girl confess how she feels??I'm scared of rejection also!but I'm sure of one thing this guy always had a crush on me!and it ll be really sad if he stops liking me because of such a small thing like getting irritated on why a few ppl know!its not my fault!!if he reads this ever I just want to tell him that I LIKE HIM A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a die to see him everyday!and I'm dying to listen to his voice and see him laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love you K!mwa-heena

Confused

Confessing To Someone You Like

Well...In yr 8 ( a year ago) I hated this guy he always teased me and made fun of me and I always teased him but as 3 months passed I stopped teasing him and he stopped teasing me and then every time I saw him I would turn hypo active and so I still didn't realize that I was in love with him until one day me and my friend ditched class and I was joking around and I said imagine is someone jumped in the garbage bin and my friend said no eddie won't jump as if she knew that I was talking about daring him to jump, and then I realized that I always talked about it him every time I had a chance to anyways that doesn't really matter what does matter is what happens later ok and then I had to stay back because of after school detention and when I went outside he was there anyways we started talking and then I couldn't hold back so I kissed him... 7 months passed and he is still blushes at me and ignores me...Argh hw long is dis gonna last for. His friends hate me now and my own friends teamed up with his and they hate me too...So yea thts the story

-question by Mawia

I've never confessed to anyone that I like them, but I've always tried to drop subtle hints to the person in mind... Although sometimes guys are kinda oblivious. And it doesn't help that I'm really shy around the guy I like, as in I can hardly look at him in the eyes!But I think the main reason why I've never confessed is because I was afraid of getting rejected. Even if I'm pretty sure that my crush likes me back, I'd rather wait for him to make the first move. That's just my way, I suppose. <3-reply by Tatertots

Well i don't know how this will help, but i just want to give a personal story.Back in junior high i like this girl, but i didn't know if she liked me. but i would always stare at her and i guess she got the message after a couple of weeks. We didn't really talk much, but i always admired her from afar. Somehow along the road i think this other girl like me and i guess because she was constantly aware of what i was doing, picked up on me admiring the other girl. So she texted me and asked who i liked, but i didn't want to tell her. She went on and on, until she started to call out each girl's name in my class until i finally told her who i liked (selene). I don't think she told anyone, but that was ok and i admire her for keeping the secret. Most other people would who liked someone, would probably be blabbing to everyone about this when they found out they weren't liked.Anyways, another story. I text i sent the girl who like me remained on my cell and out of some weird coincidence i went to a friend's house for a school project. They were all girls and childish and wanting to know everyone's story. I was a bit shy or else i would have already asked the girl out who i liked. These girls waited until i left my cell unattended and snatched i and took it to there room and read everything. Most of it was meaningless chatter, but like the last message was the one send to that girl about the girl i really liked at the time. This was the worse predicament i could have been it. By the next day, I'm sure everyone found ou that i liked this girl. Even though she probably already knew because of the starring, this confirmed it! But know everything was awkward and we really avoided each other.This is just another story in life how things happen. I never really got to asking her out, but such is life.One questions i would like to ask someone, after all that do you think my chances are ok with getting with her. i mean...finally asking her out.It's like 2 years since, but i know she's isn't going out with anyone...she an indoor girl who probably won't get into a serious relationship until another 1/2 years. We're now in high school and i'm a boy for those who think Efrain=girl's name. Want to hear ur replies. She's ok, but i think i accidentally attached one of my journal document when i was sending here an email, with personal stuff that included how felt about her back then.Efrain was here!