xisto Community
Hadi

The Best Thing Ever Invented By A Human.

I ask myself everyday what is the best thing invented by a human. So I decided to just ask the question here.In my opinion, I think cars play a major role in our life. Everyday 30 million car are on the road. So imagine how much cars we have in this world!!Nuclear bombs, it is a massive destruction device, but should it consider it as the best thing invented?Next mobile phones, in China 82000000 people have telephones, in America 110000000 citizen are subscribed to mobile phones, in 2005 1.2 billion people used had mobile phones. It allows us to hear people from hundreds and thousands of kilometers away. That's an awesome invention, but it has a chance to develop a tumor in the brain.Electricity, without electrecity our life would 1000 times more boring than now. Just imagine a life with no electricity, it is just like water. The world would sink into darkness and the world would be a creepy and a scary place to live in.The internet, it is even more important then cellphones, because we can see and talk to anyone we want. But it is less used then mobile phones.Medicines, with these things invented, the overall death rate, was lowered dramatically. They can let us live longer, who knows if we can make a medicine that will let us live forever, but I don't think so.There are other innovations as well, but these are the most important, so after a lot of thinking, I thought that medicines are the most important in my opinion, because we can live without electricity, internet, mobile phones, cars, medicines. But medicines will make us live longer, and life is the most precious thing here on earth. Tell me what you think please.

I'm going to have to say that electricity is sort of general but once we found out how to use it, it opened the way to everything else we have invented. It helped us make machines to build our new innovations and opened the world to countless inventions. We have electricity in our houses, in our cars, in our computers, in our video games we play, and what not. Even the simplest thing like a piece of clothing uses a factory which needs electricity to make the clothing. Although I don't think we have an exact date of electricity but light I know we do, the lightbulb anyway.

Well yeh, of course electricity would have to be the best thing created by a human because without that we would have absolutely nothing in the world today. But besides that I would have to say the computer. Not because its all fun and games, but because mostly all businesses now and days work from the computer or use it for one thing or another. I would have said the internet was the best thing created but without the computers there would be no internet right?I believe that if there were no such thing as computers the world wouldn't even be close to as knowledgeable about things as they are today. I also believe stores and businesses would never come close to running as smooth as they do now with tons and tons of files in file cabinets.

The Wheel, fire (debatable), and shoes (you don't realize how some peoples feet smell not mine of course).Would have to be the greatest inventions, because if it was not for these, then everything else would be made out of stone and tree bark.

I have to suck up to my teacher and say that electricity was not invented but instead discovered (I hope I get extra credit for this :lol: ) Who cares about fire when we have electricity? So yeah, I'll go with electricity too. It contributes in communication, entertainment, and so many other thing I need to live. I'm glad I didn't live back when it wasn't discovered yet. I would probably die lol

Edited by husker (see edit history)

I'd definitely have to go with the computer - we can do so much with it and, if you think about it, we depend on it so much. It provides us with knowledge, helps businesses, and opens up so much of the world to us! Definitely not something we can live without anymore.That said, I am the type of person who sometimes wonders if we weren't better off going back to the simple things. Maybe the Amish are living like we all should? :lol: I mean, how much could they possibly be contributing to our little global warming problem? LOL

The thing about sports and me is that we don?t spend much time together anymore. When I was in middle school, I played on the local rec soccer team, but after a couple years, I stopped liking it. I think it was because the game was becoming much more about winning than it was about playing. And when people want to get nasty about winning, as I guess nearly the rest of the world could tell us Americans, soccer can be a very nasty sport.I can understand that for athletes, sport is a kind of art form ? when they?re playing their sport, they?re more themselves than they are at any other time. For them, the moment of triumph is worth all of the hardship that preceded it.

I have to suck up to my teacher and say that electricity was not invented but instead discovered (I hope I get extra credit for this tongue.gif ) Who cares about fire when we have electricity? So yeah, I'll go with electricity too. It contributes in communication, entertainment, and so many other thing I need to live. I'm glad I didn't live back when it wasn't discovered yet. I would probably die lol

I was Just going to say that. That electrecity is almost discovered. Are you a mind reader.Shoes, I don't think they are that great, I mean we can live without them. Plus who invented that anyway, I couldn't find who among us. I think shoes is the most thing used by humans, 6000000000 shoes. Some people in Africa, don't wear clothes but do wear shoes.

Well the shoes I would ballpark it around ancient Babylon when footwear start there foot march to greatness.Also who side that electricity was invented?Of course without fire you don't have the steel for your cars, and homes. Fire to heat your homes before gas and electric heat.

I would have to say electricity in general. Mostly because without life would be so boring and never have anything to do. No tv's, computers, phones, mobile phones, and anything else that runs on electricity. And also a bunch of really important things like: hospitals would not save as many people since they wouldnt have electricity and stuff. It would be harder for scientists to make new cures for diseases and sickness's. And i would have to say it would be one dark world. It would be harder to invent things in general too.

I'd have to say electricity, as it contributed towards entertainment, but most of all light at the darkest of times (ie night time), and does seem to bring the family close together at its opportune times (ie Christmas, thanksgiving, and so forth) through many means such as the fireplace, the fans (summer christmas down under), and so forth.

i would have to say medicine. i mean if it weren't discovered, lots of people wouldn't be living. but you can also say that the discovery of medicine contradicts darwin's theory of natural selection, that it's the survival of the fittest. but of course it doesn't mean being fit physically, you can say that it's also being fit mentally. and what the mind thinks, the body follows. if one has a great mind, they can think of something like discovering medicine to further "strengthen" up their bodies in order for them to survive even longer.

welll........wow, there's a lot of things rly, isnt there....1 thing, u guys are talkign about artificial objects and works of science but what about inventions of humanity?what about "humanity" itself? Compassion and feelign and stuff? those are things of Man are they not? i'd say those are the greatest things man ever made :lol: im a goody-goody, oh yes ^_^:D:D

I believe that most important that it has been invented by the humans is the following thing: The miniskirt, soccer, the computers, the aspirin, and the chocolate.