xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Imvu

I'll bet that there are people here who have IMVU. I have it too and I like it. IMVU is a 3D instant messaging. The service lets users express themselves by creating and customizing a 3D avatar with a wide variety of clothes, accessories, pets, and scenes. Kinda like sims but then you can actually chat in a understandable laguage with eachother. Tell me what you think of IMVU, and why?I think its very nice, and the people who invented it are great, but I do think the stuff too buy are too expensive

It sounds like an interesting program. Although I don't really see it as necessary to express myself all that much when I'm talking to my friends on an Instant Messenger. Usually words and/or emoticons are enough expression for me. Although I would like to check it out to see what it is like. It might be sort of interesting to be able to use 3D images, although I like to keep things simple as well. Do you have a link I could use to see the messenger?

Yeah i know the program took one look at it and though wasted effort in using it. Like pleno I used what I have and get it over with, of course thanks to im clients kids these days are losing necessary writing skills. Due to the fact that they are typing short messages and what not.